Flat Packed Toilet Paper - Bulk Pack
What Makes This Product EcoCentric?
How does this product compare to the average product in this area? Find Out More
100% Recycled material and can be recycled after use. Using recycled materials for disposable items such as these is a good way to go but beware - wet towel rolls may be recyclable once used but towels covered in oils/grease may not be, so it's worth making sure they're suitable for your needs if you plan to recycle after use.
Flat Packed Toilet Paper - Bulk Pack
- Made in the UK from 100% recycled paper fibre
- Outer packaging is made from recycled paper and card and can be recycled - please check local authority guidelines
- Ideal for providing an economical solution in shared facilities
- Suitable for use in all washrooms, particularly care environments
- Interleaf paper ensures single sheets are dispensed every time, saving on cost and reducing waste
- Tissue is self-presenting, reducing risk of cross contamination
- Dispenser holds two packs of toilet tissue – choice of 2ply or 1ply
- Available in white and brushed stainless steel to complement every washroom
- 1 ply paper is supplied in boxes containing 36 packs containing 500 sheets
- 2 ply paper is supplied in boxes containing 36 packs of 250 sheets
- Flat packed dimensions: 340 x 370 x 370mm
- Sheet dimensions: 185 x 105mm
Price List - To order please specify a quantity. Then click the "Add to Basket" button.
(GX1064) 2 PLY FLAT PACK TOILET PAPER - 36 X 250 SHEET SLEEVES
Where possible, we align quantity discounts with outer boxes, so you reduce deliveries and packaging at the same time as saving money
- For every £20 you spend, we’ll plant a tree in our Ecologi Forest. Our aim is to plant thousands of trees in 2022
- Spend over £100 and you’ll also get a free box of organic, fair trade tea in biodegradable packaging – have a cuppa on us!
- Free Next Working Day Delivery On Orders Over £50 for in stock items.
Our EcoCentric Ratings
EcoCentric gives ratings on each of our products that show at a glance their eco-credentials and how they compare to ‘traditional’ products that could be used for the same tasks or purposes.
Our ratings are easily broken down into 4 simple categories:
- A score out of 5 which indicates the performance of the product in comparison to ‘traditional’ or not specifically eco-friendly products in that area. This is to show if there’s any trade-off in efficacy in order to achieve a more environmentally friendly product.
- A score out of 5 to indicate just how ‘eco-friendly’ a product is. This score will take into account everything from environmental impact of production and usage to disposal. A higher score here reflects a low impact on the environment at all stages, for example a product made from recycled materials that doesn’t have any negative impact during use and can then be fully recycled would achieve a score of 5. Sustainability of raw materials will be taken into account for products that aren’t made from recycled materials.
- Our opinion on the product. This part of the rating comes direct from us and reflects how we feel about using the product as a replacement for typical options, taking into account the previous two points. This section could be considered a round-up and a recommendation based on the scores the product has achieved and we hope it will help you to make the choice to place your order.
- Colour coded icons that clearly show why the product is considered eco-friendly, showing the extent of the green credentials where applicable, for example showing if the product is made from sustainable raw materials, partially or fully recycled material or from virgin material. The icons will offer a quick and easy way to see if the product is as environmentally friendly as you require.