Delphis Eco Scented Air Neutraliser
What Makes This Product EcoCentric?
How does this product compare to the average product in this area? Find Out More
Delphis are one of the market leading brands when it comes to eco-friendly cleaning products. They are operating in a difficult product area which has been historically dominated by harmful chemicals, particularly within janitorial products like these. They are making great strides in eliminating the elements from their products which have a detrimental effect on our environment. Along with their 100% recycled and recyclable packaging, they are made in UK which drastically reduces carbon emissions from long haul transportation. Their products are not tested on animals either. Delphis were awarded the EU Ecolabel in recognition of their efforts. Their products have commercial cleaning power and smell great too, making their range of products the ideal choice for planet friendly cleaning that still does the job.
Delphis Eco Scented Air Neutraliser
Made in Britain from plant-derived renewable and sustainable resources, specially formulated to rapidly eliminate odours at source and replace with a pleasant floral fragrance
- Highly biodegradable ingredients with a reduced impact on aquatic life, supplied in a recycled and recyclable plastic bottle and packaging
- First EU Ecolabel (DEFRA) accredited cleaning brand in the UK - 100% made in Britain reducing its carbon footprint compared to imported alternatives
- Works brilliantly throughout your workplace or home to mask spells, eliminate odours and leave a pleasant fragrance
- Professional-strength eco-safe formulation that's vegan friendly, natural plant based and is never tested on animals
- To use simply spray a small amount directly away from the body into the air, repeat on a regular basis to maintain your optimum perfume level - always test in a small area first
- Proper dosage saves cost and minimises environmental impact; encourage proper dosage and users to reduce waste going to land fill by recycling empty containers
- Safe in air conditioning systems and on soft furnishings
- Typical applications: Any internal spaces - such as toilets, washrooms, offices, and bedrooms
Price List - To order please specify a quantity. Then click the "Add to Basket" button.
(GX0776) Delphis Eco Scented Air Neutraliser - 700ml Spray
Where possible, we align quantity discounts with outer boxes, so you reduce deliveries and packaging at the same time as saving money
- For every £10 you spend, we’ll plant a tree in our Ecologi Forest. Our aim is to plant thousands of trees in 2022
- Spend over £100 and you’ll also get a free box of organic, fair trade tea in biodegradable packaging – have a cuppa on us!
- Free Next Working Day Delivery On Orders Over £50 for in stock items.
Our EcoCentric Ratings
EcoCentric gives ratings on each of our products that show at a glance their eco-credentials and how they compare to ‘traditional’ products that could be used for the same tasks or purposes.
Our ratings are easily broken down into 4 simple categories:
- A score out of 5 which indicates the performance of the product in comparison to ‘traditional’ or not specifically eco-friendly products in that area. This is to show if there’s any trade-off in efficacy in order to achieve a more environmentally friendly product.
- A score out of 5 to indicate just how ‘eco-friendly’ a product is. This score will take into account everything from environmental impact of production and usage to disposal. A higher score here reflects a low impact on the environment at all stages, for example a product made from recycled materials that doesn’t have any negative impact during use and can then be fully recycled would achieve a score of 5. Sustainability of raw materials will be taken into account for products that aren’t made from recycled materials.
- Our opinion on the product. This part of the rating comes direct from us and reflects how we feel about using the product as a replacement for typical options, taking into account the previous two points. This section could be considered a round-up and a recommendation based on the scores the product has achieved and we hope it will help you to make the choice to place your order.
- Colour coded icons that clearly show why the product is considered eco-friendly, showing the extent of the green credentials where applicable, for example showing if the product is made from sustainable raw materials, partially or fully recycled material or from virgin material. The icons will offer a quick and easy way to see if the product is as environmentally friendly as you require.