Combined Accident and Near-Miss Book
What Makes This Product EcoCentric?
How does this product compare to the average product in this area? Find Out More
Making use of 100% Recycled content materials including cover makes this a far greener option than standard report books which are usually a legal requirement for businesses. It is fully GDPR compliant and cleverly combines 2 uses in 1 saving the need for two separate books, saving the amount of paper used and creating a more convenient solution for accident reporting.
Combined Accident and Near-Miss Book
A legal requirement if you have 10 or more employees, these handy books made from 100% recycled paper combine a fully GDPR compliant accident book and near-miss book
- An HSE Requirement and compliant with RIDDOR Regulations – accident books must be readily available at all times to record accidents and injuries in the workplace
- Made from 100% recycled paper, these convenient A4 books can fit in standard holders and first aid points
- Having a near-miss book allows organisations to pro-actively deal with hazards before a tragic or costly incident occurs
- Each book contains 60 colour-coded pages, 30 accident log pages and 30 near miss pages that can be easily removed and filed
- Fully GDPR compliant with guidance and controls to demonstrate data protection
- Includes simple to follow instructions for completion
Price List - To order please specify a quantity. Then click the "Add to Basket" button.
(GX1164) Combined Accident & Near Miss Book
Where possible, we align quantity discounts with outer boxes, so you reduce deliveries and packaging at the same time as saving money
- For every £10 you spend, we’ll plant a tree in our Ecologi Forest. Our aim is to plant thousands of trees in 2022
- Spend over £100 and you’ll also get a free box of organic, fair trade tea in biodegradable packaging – have a cuppa on us!
- Free Next Working Day Delivery On Orders Over £50 for in stock items.
Our EcoCentric Ratings
EcoCentric gives ratings on each of our products that show at a glance their eco-credentials and how they compare to ‘traditional’ products that could be used for the same tasks or purposes.
Our ratings are easily broken down into 4 simple categories:
- A score out of 5 which indicates the performance of the product in comparison to ‘traditional’ or not specifically eco-friendly products in that area. This is to show if there’s any trade-off in efficacy in order to achieve a more environmentally friendly product.
- A score out of 5 to indicate just how ‘eco-friendly’ a product is. This score will take into account everything from environmental impact of production and usage to disposal. A higher score here reflects a low impact on the environment at all stages, for example a product made from recycled materials that doesn’t have any negative impact during use and can then be fully recycled would achieve a score of 5. Sustainability of raw materials will be taken into account for products that aren’t made from recycled materials.
- Our opinion on the product. This part of the rating comes direct from us and reflects how we feel about using the product as a replacement for typical options, taking into account the previous two points. This section could be considered a round-up and a recommendation based on the scores the product has achieved and we hope it will help you to make the choice to place your order.
- Colour coded icons that clearly show why the product is considered eco-friendly, showing the extent of the green credentials where applicable, for example showing if the product is made from sustainable raw materials, partially or fully recycled material or from virgin material. The icons will offer a quick and easy way to see if the product is as environmentally friendly as you require.