What Makes This Product EcoCentric?
How does this product compare to the average product in this area? Find Out More
Another great example of natural materials lessening the negative environmental impact in the packaging sector. This wood wool gives a really high end feel and will completely biodegrade once disposed of. Much better than plastic based alternatives!
Ideal for bottle packaging, gift-ware packaging, product display and gift & hamper packaging
- Eco-friendly solution that does not cost the earth
- Wood wool is made from shredded timber and is completely biodegradable
- Used to keep items safe and secure during transit and storage
- Extremely popular in the gift industry and commonly used in hampers
- Well-presented solution and offers a high-end finish
- Used to protect glass, ceramics, crockery and much more
- Prevents movement and ensures delicate items do not arrive broken
- Available in 10kg bales, or for smaller requirements 2.5kg bales
You may temporarily receive wood wool in a polythene bag, this does not compromise or change the quantity you will receive
Please note, this item can have a 2-3 day leadtime
Price List - To order please specify a quantity. Then click the "Add to Basket" button.
(GX0834) WOOD WOOL NATURAL KILN DRIED - 2.5KG BALE - 400X300X300MM - 1 BALE
Where possible, we align quantity discounts with outer boxes, so you reduce deliveries and packaging at the same time as saving money
- For every £20 you spend, we’ll plant a tree in our Ecologi Forest. Our aim is to plant thousands of trees in 2022
- Spend over £100 and you’ll also get a free box of organic, fair trade tea in biodegradable packaging – have a cuppa on us!
- Free Next Working Day Delivery On Orders Over £50 for in stock items.
Our EcoCentric Ratings
EcoCentric gives ratings on each of our products that show at a glance their eco-credentials and how they compare to ‘traditional’ products that could be used for the same tasks or purposes.
Our ratings are easily broken down into 4 simple categories:
- A score out of 5 which indicates the performance of the product in comparison to ‘traditional’ or not specifically eco-friendly products in that area. This is to show if there’s any trade-off in efficacy in order to achieve a more environmentally friendly product.
- A score out of 5 to indicate just how ‘eco-friendly’ a product is. This score will take into account everything from environmental impact of production and usage to disposal. A higher score here reflects a low impact on the environment at all stages, for example a product made from recycled materials that doesn’t have any negative impact during use and can then be fully recycled would achieve a score of 5. Sustainability of raw materials will be taken into account for products that aren’t made from recycled materials.
- Our opinion on the product. This part of the rating comes direct from us and reflects how we feel about using the product as a replacement for typical options, taking into account the previous two points. This section could be considered a round-up and a recommendation based on the scores the product has achieved and we hope it will help you to make the choice to place your order.
- Colour coded icons that clearly show why the product is considered eco-friendly, showing the extent of the green credentials where applicable, for example showing if the product is made from sustainable raw materials, partially or fully recycled material or from virgin material. The icons will offer a quick and easy way to see if the product is as environmentally friendly as you require.