Ideal for bottle packaging, gift-ware packaging, product display and gift & hamper packaging
- Eco-friendly solution that does not cost the earth
- Wood wool is made from shredded timber and is completely biodegradable
- Used to keep items safe and secure during transit and storage
- Extremely popular in the gift industry and commonly used in hampers
- Well-presented solution and offers a high-end finish
- Used to protect glass, ceramics, crockery and much more
- Prevents movement and ensures delicate items do not arrive broken
- Available in 10kg bales, or for smaller requirements 2.5kg bales
You may temporarily receive wood wool in a polythene bag, this does not compromise or change the quantity you will receive
Please note, this item can have a 2-3 day leadtime
What Makes This Product EcoCentric?
How does this product compare to the average product in this area? Find Out More
Another great example of natural materials lessening the negative environmental impact in the packaging sector. This wood wool gives a really high end feel and will completely biodegrade once disposed of. Much better than plastic based alternatives!
Prices exclude VAT at 20%
Price List - To order please specify a quantity. Then click the "Add to Basket" button.
Save Money & The Planet!
Where possible, we align quantity discounts with outer boxes, so you reduce deliveries and packaging at the same time as saving money
- For every £20 you spend, we’ll plant a tree in our Ecologi Forest. Our aim is to plant thousands of trees in 2022
- Spend over £100 and you’ll also get a free box of organic, fair trade tea in biodegradable packaging – have a cuppa on us!
- Free Next Working Day Delivery On Orders Over £50 for in stock items.