Biodegradable protective paper wrap with hexagonal shaped cells
- Made from 100% recycled paper and is 100% recyclable and biodegradable
- Clings to itself meaning there is no need to use tapes or glues
- Sustainable alternative to foam and bubble wrap
- Expandable honeycomb construct means it can be moulded around awkwardly shaped products
- Hive shaped cells interlock to firmly secure products for transport
- Easily dispense and expand hivewrap paper with a specially designed hivewrap dispenser
Please note, this item can have a 2-3 day leadtime
What Makes This Product EcoCentric?
How does this product compare to the average product in this area? Find Out More
Another innovative packaging solution in the fight against plastic based products. Made from 100% Recycled Content Paper. Made from 100% Recycled Content Paper and recyclable once used. A huge amount of plastic use could be avoided if all filler packaging was made from paper rather than plastic!
Prices exclude VAT at 20%
Price List - To order please specify a quantity. Then click the "Add to Basket" button.
Save Money & The Planet!
Where possible, we align quantity discounts with outer boxes, so you reduce deliveries and packaging at the same time as saving money
- For every £20 you spend, we’ll plant a tree in our Ecologi Forest. Our aim is to plant thousands of trees in 2022
- Spend over £100 and you’ll also get a free box of organic, fair trade tea in biodegradable packaging – have a cuppa on us!
- Free Next Working Day Delivery On Orders Over £50 for in stock items.