Result Recycled 3-Layer Softshell Jacket
What Makes This Product EcoCentric?
How does this product compare to the average product in this area? Find Out More
Utilising plastic waste to make a polyester yarn for clothing is a great way of reducing waste products and reusing them to create a durable product. This stylish range won't let you down on performance either. It looks professional, is easily embroidered or printed on, and a great way for your organisation and its representatives to make an eco statement.
Result Recycled 3-Layer Softshell Jacket
3-layer softshell jacket containing TOPGREEN® environmental-friendly materials made from recycled PET-bottles and certified by global Recycled Standard
- Equivalent of 19, 1 litre bottles worth of recycled material in this garment - supplied in biodegradable packaging
- Full front YKK zip with chin guard and zip pull, with zipped chest and front pockets
- Features open cuffs and waist with a stand-up collar
- Reflective shoulder trim and top stitch yoke detail to the front and back
- 300g/m² 3-layer mechanical yarn softshell comprising of 100% TOPGREEN recycled Polyester outer layer. waterproof mm, breathable an windproof TPU membrane mid-layer and 100% recycled Polyester microfleece inner layer
- Machine washable at 40 degrees
- Available in Black and Navy colours
- Choose from sizes S-3XL
For enquiries regarding print or embroidery options, please contact the sales team on our online chat, call us on 0808 1699 986 or email us at email@example.com
Price List - To order please specify a quantity. Then click the "Add to Basket" button.
(GX0073) Result Recycled 3-Layer Softshell Jacket - Black - Extra Small
(GX0074) Result Recycled 3-Layer Softshell Jacket - Black - Small
(GX0075) Result Recycled 3-Layer Softshell Jacket - Black - Medium
(GX0076) Result Recycled 3-Layer Softshell Jacket - Black - Large
(GX0077) Result Recycled 3-Layer Softshell Jacket - Black - Extra Large
(GX0078) Result Recycled 3-Layer Softshell Jacket - Black - 2X Large
(GX0079) Result Recycled 3-Layer Softshell Jacket - Black - 3X Large
(GX0080) Result Recycled 3-Layer Softshell Jacket - Black - 4X Large
Where possible, we align quantity discounts with outer boxes, so you reduce deliveries and packaging at the same time as saving money
- For every £20 you spend, we’ll plant a tree in our Ecologi Forest. Our aim is to plant thousands of trees in 2022
- Spend over £100 and you’ll also get a free box of organic, fair trade tea in biodegradable packaging – have a cuppa on us!
- Free Next Working Day Delivery On Orders Over £50 for in stock items.
Our EcoCentric Ratings
EcoCentric gives ratings on each of our products that show at a glance their eco-credentials and how they compare to ‘traditional’ products that could be used for the same tasks or purposes.
Our ratings are easily broken down into 4 simple categories:
- A score out of 5 which indicates the performance of the product in comparison to ‘traditional’ or not specifically eco-friendly products in that area. This is to show if there’s any trade-off in efficacy in order to achieve a more environmentally friendly product.
- A score out of 5 to indicate just how ‘eco-friendly’ a product is. This score will take into account everything from environmental impact of production and usage to disposal. A higher score here reflects a low impact on the environment at all stages, for example a product made from recycled materials that doesn’t have any negative impact during use and can then be fully recycled would achieve a score of 5. Sustainability of raw materials will be taken into account for products that aren’t made from recycled materials.
- Our opinion on the product. This part of the rating comes direct from us and reflects how we feel about using the product as a replacement for typical options, taking into account the previous two points. This section could be considered a round-up and a recommendation based on the scores the product has achieved and we hope it will help you to make the choice to place your order.
- Colour coded icons that clearly show why the product is considered eco-friendly, showing the extent of the green credentials where applicable, for example showing if the product is made from sustainable raw materials, partially or fully recycled material or from virgin material. The icons will offer a quick and easy way to see if the product is as environmentally friendly as you require.