Basic Fair Trade Coffee - Bulk Pack
What Makes This Product EcoCentric?
How does this product compare to the average product in this area? Find Out More
If you are buying coffee for your workplace or home you may as well get one that tastes nice, has recyclable packaging, and ensures that farmers are paid a fair price for their products. This ethically-sourced coffee meets all of these criteria, and doesn't cost the earth.
Basic Fair Trade Coffee - Bulk Pack
100% Fairtrade instant coffee is made from arabica and robusta beans
- Grown and handpicked by Fairtrade co-operatives in Latin America and Africa for high quality, ethically-sourced coffee
- Outer packaging can be recycled - please separate the bottom and the lid before disposal and refer to local authority guidelines for how best to recycle in your area
- Silky smooth roast coffee for a morning pick-me-up or an afternoon break
- Coffee beans of the highest quality are grown in the rich soils at altitudes of up to 6000ft
- Medium roasted and blended by experts to give you the highest quality coffee taste
- Size: 500g tin, makes approx. 280 cups
Price List - To order please specify a quantity. Then click the "Add to Basket" button.
(GX0878) CAFEDIRECT SMOOTH ROAST FREEZE DRIED COFFEE - 500G - 1 TIN
Where possible, we align quantity discounts with outer boxes, so you reduce deliveries and packaging at the same time as saving money
- For every £20 you spend, we’ll plant a tree in our Ecologi Forest. Our aim is to plant thousands of trees in 2022
- Spend over £100 and you’ll also get a free box of organic, fair trade tea in biodegradable packaging – have a cuppa on us!
- Free Next Working Day Delivery On Orders Over £50 for in stock items.
Our EcoCentric Ratings
EcoCentric gives ratings on each of our products that show at a glance their eco-credentials and how they compare to ‘traditional’ products that could be used for the same tasks or purposes.
Our ratings are easily broken down into 4 simple categories:
- A score out of 5 which indicates the performance of the product in comparison to ‘traditional’ or not specifically eco-friendly products in that area. This is to show if there’s any trade-off in efficacy in order to achieve a more environmentally friendly product.
- A score out of 5 to indicate just how ‘eco-friendly’ a product is. This score will take into account everything from environmental impact of production and usage to disposal. A higher score here reflects a low impact on the environment at all stages, for example a product made from recycled materials that doesn’t have any negative impact during use and can then be fully recycled would achieve a score of 5. Sustainability of raw materials will be taken into account for products that aren’t made from recycled materials.
- Our opinion on the product. This part of the rating comes direct from us and reflects how we feel about using the product as a replacement for typical options, taking into account the previous two points. This section could be considered a round-up and a recommendation based on the scores the product has achieved and we hope it will help you to make the choice to place your order.
- Colour coded icons that clearly show why the product is considered eco-friendly, showing the extent of the green credentials where applicable, for example showing if the product is made from sustainable raw materials, partially or fully recycled material or from virgin material. The icons will offer a quick and easy way to see if the product is as environmentally friendly as you require.