Delphis Eco Glass & Stainless Steel Cleaner
What Makes This Product EcoCentric?
How does this product compare to the average product in this area? Find Out More
Delphis are one of the market leading brands when it comes to eco-friendly cleaning products. They are operating in a difficult product area which has been historically dominated by harmful chemicals, particularly within janitorial products like these. They are making great strides in eliminating the elements from their products which have a detrimental effect on our environment. Along with their 100% recycled and recyclable packaging, they are made in UK which drastically reduces carbon emissions from long haul transportation. Their products are not tested on animals either. Delphis were awarded the EU Ecolabel in recognition of their efforts. Their products have commercial cleaning power and smell great too, making their range of products the ideal choice for planet friendly cleaning that still does the job.
Delphis Eco Glass & Stainless Steel Cleaner
Natural glass and stainless steel cleaner leaves a sparkling, non-streaky and smear free finish - safe on ceramic surfaces, mirrors, and chrome
- Highly biodegradable ingredients with a reduced impact on aquatic life, supplied in a recycled and recyclable plastic bottle and packaging
- First EU Ecolabel (DEFRA) accredited cleaning brand in the UK - 100% made in Britain reducing its carbon footprint compared to imported alternatives
- Professional-strength eco-safe formulation that's vegan friendly, natural plant based and is never tested on animals
- Using this EU Eco labelled product according to the dosage instructions and at the lowest possible temperature will contribute to the reduction of water pollution and waste production
- Apply a small amount onto a damp cloth and wipe surface, for heavy cleaning spray directly onto surface, leave to stand for a few seconds and wipe clean
- Use two separate cloths for application and polishing clean, regular use will reduce usage and application time - do not use on very hot surfaces
- Use on internal and external surfaces including windows, glass, mirrors, stainless steel, chrome, plastic surfaces and ceramic surfaces
- Available in bulk quantities for refilling spray bottles to help reduce the amount of plastic packaging used
Price List - To order please specify a quantity. Then click the "Add to Basket" button.
(GX0817) Delphis Eco Glass & Stainless Steel Cleaner - 700ml - 1 Spray
(GX0818) Delphis Eco Glass & Stainless Steel Cleaner - 5L - 1 Canister
Where possible, we align quantity discounts with outer boxes, so you reduce deliveries and packaging at the same time as saving money
- For every £20 you spend, we’ll plant a tree in our Ecologi Forest. Our aim is to plant thousands of trees in 2022
- Spend over £100 and you’ll also get a free box of organic, fair trade tea in biodegradable packaging – have a cuppa on us!
- Free Next Working Day Delivery On Orders Over £50 for in stock items.
Our EcoCentric Ratings
EcoCentric gives ratings on each of our products that show at a glance their eco-credentials and how they compare to ‘traditional’ products that could be used for the same tasks or purposes.
Our ratings are easily broken down into 4 simple categories:
- A score out of 5 which indicates the performance of the product in comparison to ‘traditional’ or not specifically eco-friendly products in that area. This is to show if there’s any trade-off in efficacy in order to achieve a more environmentally friendly product.
- A score out of 5 to indicate just how ‘eco-friendly’ a product is. This score will take into account everything from environmental impact of production and usage to disposal. A higher score here reflects a low impact on the environment at all stages, for example a product made from recycled materials that doesn’t have any negative impact during use and can then be fully recycled would achieve a score of 5. Sustainability of raw materials will be taken into account for products that aren’t made from recycled materials.
- Our opinion on the product. This part of the rating comes direct from us and reflects how we feel about using the product as a replacement for typical options, taking into account the previous two points. This section could be considered a round-up and a recommendation based on the scores the product has achieved and we hope it will help you to make the choice to place your order.
- Colour coded icons that clearly show why the product is considered eco-friendly, showing the extent of the green credentials where applicable, for example showing if the product is made from sustainable raw materials, partially or fully recycled material or from virgin material. The icons will offer a quick and easy way to see if the product is as environmentally friendly as you require.