Disposable 1000ml capacity pulp bowls made from recycled plant material ideal for use within medical rooms
- Disposable product for increased hygiene and reduced risk of cross contamination
- Durable, hard wearing design prevents bowls from becoming soggy during use, strong sides able to support weight of contents when full
- Bowls can be used as a receptacle for body fluids or as a washing bowl
- Graduated markings to aid in liquid measurement
- Single-use bowls reduce the risks of cross-contamination from reusable receptacles
- Easy to store as each product is stackable and easy to separate
- Easily disposed of and fully disposable via a macerator - follow local waste guidelines
- CE marked and conforms to PAS 29:1999
What Makes This Product EcoCentric?
How does this product compare to the average product in this area? Find Out More
Made from recycled plant derived pulp means that this natural product can be macerated and disposed of without releasing any toxic residues, following local waste guidelines of course. This is a great example of marrying the right material with the right purpose. The product is fit for purpose but the clever use of materials means it will have a dramatically reduced impact on the environment at end of life, and can be disposed of responsibly.
Prices exclude VAT at 20%
Price List - To order please specify a quantity. Then click the "Add to Basket" button.
Save Money & The Planet!
Where possible, we align quantity discounts with outer boxes, so you reduce deliveries and packaging at the same time as saving money
- For every £20 you spend, we’ll plant a tree in our Ecologi Forest. Our aim is to plant thousands of trees in 2022
- Spend over £100 and you’ll also get a free box of organic, fair trade tea in biodegradable packaging – have a cuppa on us!
- Free Next Working Day Delivery On Orders Over £50 for in stock items.
Consumable first aid products made from sustainable natural materials to meet legislative requirements
Eczema gloves made from natural fibres, kind to skin and the environment
Less material than other syringes and is manufactured using 100% renewable electricity