What Makes This Product EcoCentric?
How does this product compare to the average product in this area? Find Out More
Made from recycled plant derived pulp means that this natural product can be macerated and disposed of without releasing any toxic residues, following local waste guidelines of course. This is a great example of marrying the right material with the right purpose. The product is fit for purpose but the clever use of materials means it will have a dramatically reduced impact on the environment at end of life, and can be disposed of responsibly.
Disposable 1000ml capacity pulp bowls made from recycled plant material ideal for use within medical rooms
- Disposable product for increased hygiene and reduced risk of cross contamination
- Durable, hard wearing design prevents bowls from becoming soggy during use, strong sides able to support weight of contents when full
- Bowls can be used as a receptacle for body fluids or as a washing bowl
- Graduated markings to aid in liquid measurement
- Single-use bowls reduce the risks of cross-contamination from reusable receptacles
- Easy to store as each product is stackable and easy to separate
- Easily disposed of and fully disposable via a macerator - follow local waste guidelines
- CE marked and conforms to PAS 29:1999
Price List - To order please specify a quantity. Then click the "Add to Basket" button.
(GX1068) Pulp Bowl - 1000ml - Pack of 20
(GX0953) Pulp Bowl - 1000ml - Pack of 200
Where possible, we align quantity discounts with outer boxes, so you reduce deliveries and packaging at the same time as saving money
- For every £10 you spend, we’ll plant a tree in our Ecologi Forest. Our aim is to plant thousands of trees in 2022
- Spend over £100 and you’ll also get a free box of organic, fair trade tea in biodegradable packaging – have a cuppa on us!
- Free Next Working Day Delivery On Orders Over £50 for in stock items.
Our EcoCentric Ratings
EcoCentric gives ratings on each of our products that show at a glance their eco-credentials and how they compare to ‘traditional’ products that could be used for the same tasks or purposes.
Our ratings are easily broken down into 4 simple categories:
- A score out of 5 which indicates the performance of the product in comparison to ‘traditional’ or not specifically eco-friendly products in that area. This is to show if there’s any trade-off in efficacy in order to achieve a more environmentally friendly product.
- A score out of 5 to indicate just how ‘eco-friendly’ a product is. This score will take into account everything from environmental impact of production and usage to disposal. A higher score here reflects a low impact on the environment at all stages, for example a product made from recycled materials that doesn’t have any negative impact during use and can then be fully recycled would achieve a score of 5. Sustainability of raw materials will be taken into account for products that aren’t made from recycled materials.
- Our opinion on the product. This part of the rating comes direct from us and reflects how we feel about using the product as a replacement for typical options, taking into account the previous two points. This section could be considered a round-up and a recommendation based on the scores the product has achieved and we hope it will help you to make the choice to place your order.
- Colour coded icons that clearly show why the product is considered eco-friendly, showing the extent of the green credentials where applicable, for example showing if the product is made from sustainable raw materials, partially or fully recycled material or from virgin material. The icons will offer a quick and easy way to see if the product is as environmentally friendly as you require.