ecoLiving Plastic Free Dish Brush
What Makes This Product EcoCentric?
How does this product compare to the average product in this area? Find Out More
In recent decades we have developed an over dependence on plastic products. An awful lot of thought has gone into products from EcoLiving to improve on essentials which typically have a high plastic content, when they don't really need one. EcoLiving products are wonderfully stylish and practical as well as sustainable, vegan and plastic free. They use natural materials wherever possible and have acquired a Carbon Neutral Status for the company. An ideal choice of eco upgrade for any home or organisation!
ecoLiving Plastic Free Dish Brush
Fully biodegradable, plastic free dish brush and handle, made from 100% vegan and sustainable materials
- The handle and head are made from FSC® certified beech wood and can be recycled with garden waste for composting - please check local recycling guidelines
- Natural Tampico fibre bristles are durable and compostable after use and unlike plastic bristles, they won't shed any damaging fibres during use
- Tampico is a robust fibre from the yellow leaf of the agave cactus with great water-retaining properties, its hard-wearing nature means it keeps its shape without softening
- Please allow the brush to dry completely in between uses to preserve the natural fibres
- To change the head of a dish brush, release the metal clip - for replacement heads see price grid below
- Please note that the handle design may vary
- Sourced from a Carbon Neutral Manufacturer
Price List - To order please specify a quantity. Then click the "Add to Basket" button.
(GX0738) ECOLIVING REPLACEMENT BRUSH HEAD - PACK OF 1
(GX0737) ECOLIVING DISH BRUSH - PACK OF 1
Where possible, we align quantity discounts with outer boxes, so you reduce deliveries and packaging at the same time as saving money
- For every £20 you spend, we’ll plant a tree in our Ecologi Forest. Our aim is to plant thousands of trees in 2022
- Spend over £100 and you’ll also get a free box of organic, fair trade tea in biodegradable packaging – have a cuppa on us!
- Free Next Working Day Delivery On Orders Over £50 for in stock items.
Our EcoCentric Ratings
EcoCentric gives ratings on each of our products that show at a glance their eco-credentials and how they compare to ‘traditional’ products that could be used for the same tasks or purposes.
Our ratings are easily broken down into 4 simple categories:
- A score out of 5 which indicates the performance of the product in comparison to ‘traditional’ or not specifically eco-friendly products in that area. This is to show if there’s any trade-off in efficacy in order to achieve a more environmentally friendly product.
- A score out of 5 to indicate just how ‘eco-friendly’ a product is. This score will take into account everything from environmental impact of production and usage to disposal. A higher score here reflects a low impact on the environment at all stages, for example a product made from recycled materials that doesn’t have any negative impact during use and can then be fully recycled would achieve a score of 5. Sustainability of raw materials will be taken into account for products that aren’t made from recycled materials.
- Our opinion on the product. This part of the rating comes direct from us and reflects how we feel about using the product as a replacement for typical options, taking into account the previous two points. This section could be considered a round-up and a recommendation based on the scores the product has achieved and we hope it will help you to make the choice to place your order.
- Colour coded icons that clearly show why the product is considered eco-friendly, showing the extent of the green credentials where applicable, for example showing if the product is made from sustainable raw materials, partially or fully recycled material or from virgin material. The icons will offer a quick and easy way to see if the product is as environmentally friendly as you require.