HSE Law Poster
What Makes This Product EcoCentric?
How does this product compare to the average product in this area? Find Out More
We were unsure whether to include this product within our EcoCentric range. Displaying Health and Safety information is a legal requirement in workplaces, but in the past the products that facilitate this have not been especially kind to the environment and we would not have included them. We welcome the development that the HSE Law Poster is now manufactured from a commonly Recycled Polypropylene material (subject to your local area) so less plastic should go into landfill and the material can be used in other products at the end of its life. However, it is still far from perfect. We would prefer the material itself to be manufactured also, or creation of a 'closed loop' system for the posters. Alternatively, a recycled paper based version with water based inks to stand up to most office environments and biodegrade at the end of its life would be even better.
HSE Law Poster
Guarantee compliance by displaying this legally required updated version of the Health and Safety Law Poster
- A legal requirement in all workplaces since 5th April 2014
- Updated Recyclable PP5 Material is more eco friendly than previous versions, yet even more durable
- PP5 materials can be recycled, please check your local authority guidelines for more information
- Fulfils employer's obligations to inform employees of their health & safety obligations and rights
- Full colour design is clearly visible and easy for employees to refer to
- Clearly marked sections enable easy reading
- Embedded hologram provides proof of authenticity
- For a more professional finish the poster can also be purchased with an aluminium snap frame - Offers added protection, a more permanent fixing, and a more professional display. Recommended for most offices or commercial entrances
Price List - To order please specify a quantity. Then click the "Add to Basket" button.
(GX1022) A3 Health & Safety Law Poster - 350 micron - 297 x 420mm
(GX1021) A2 HEALTH & SAFETY LAW POSTER - 350 MICRON - 415 X 595MM
Where possible, we align quantity discounts with outer boxes, so you reduce deliveries and packaging at the same time as saving money
- For every £10 you spend, we’ll plant a tree in our Ecologi Forest. Our aim is to plant thousands of trees in 2022
- Spend over £100 and you’ll also get a free box of organic, fair trade tea in biodegradable packaging – have a cuppa on us!
- Free Next Working Day Delivery On Orders Over £50 for in stock items.
Our EcoCentric Ratings
EcoCentric gives ratings on each of our products that show at a glance their eco-credentials and how they compare to ‘traditional’ products that could be used for the same tasks or purposes.
Our ratings are easily broken down into 4 simple categories:
- A score out of 5 which indicates the performance of the product in comparison to ‘traditional’ or not specifically eco-friendly products in that area. This is to show if there’s any trade-off in efficacy in order to achieve a more environmentally friendly product.
- A score out of 5 to indicate just how ‘eco-friendly’ a product is. This score will take into account everything from environmental impact of production and usage to disposal. A higher score here reflects a low impact on the environment at all stages, for example a product made from recycled materials that doesn’t have any negative impact during use and can then be fully recycled would achieve a score of 5. Sustainability of raw materials will be taken into account for products that aren’t made from recycled materials.
- Our opinion on the product. This part of the rating comes direct from us and reflects how we feel about using the product as a replacement for typical options, taking into account the previous two points. This section could be considered a round-up and a recommendation based on the scores the product has achieved and we hope it will help you to make the choice to place your order.
- Colour coded icons that clearly show why the product is considered eco-friendly, showing the extent of the green credentials where applicable, for example showing if the product is made from sustainable raw materials, partially or fully recycled material or from virgin material. The icons will offer a quick and easy way to see if the product is as environmentally friendly as you require.