Your Fire Marshals Are:
What Makes This Product EcoCentric?
How does this product compare to the average product in this area? Find Out More
Safety signs are an important legal requirement for premises of all kinds. However, most safety signs are made of virgin plastic or PVC based materials and will last for hundreds if not thousands of years, despite many signs only needing to be used on a temporary or short term basis. A typical premises may have hundreds of safety signs that will eventually be replaced or disposed of - this could represent a significant amount of plastic entering landfill, not to mention the millions of plastic signs produced to meet demand. We have developed a range of best-selling safety signs using alternative eco-friendly self-adhesive and rigid materials that are suitable for both indoor and outdoor use. These new materials are free from virgin plastics and are PVC free yet offer comparable quality and durability to typical sign materials.
Your Fire Marshals Are:
Ensure safety sign obligations are met on your premises whilst avoiding the use of virgin plastics. Choose from two materials:
- 100% Recycled 1mm and 2mm Rigid Plastic Signs manufactured completely from reused waste plastics – these look the same as virgin plastic and offer comparable performance indoors and out
- Self-Adhesive Plastic Free Sign Paper – manufactured from a tough paper base, with great print quality predominantly for indoor use
Why Buy Eco-Friendly Safety Signs?
- All organisations have obligations under Health and Safety (Safety Signs and Signals) Regulations 1996
- Average premises have dozens if not hundreds of permanent or temporary safety signs which are typically made from virgin plastic
- Reducing virgin plastic production and use on an essential product demonstrates a commitment to eco-friendly operations
- Logos used conform to EN ISO 7010:2020
- Both materials offer exceptional value, with excellent print quality for long lasting clarity of message
- Easy to apply - both sign types come with their own adhesive which is suitable for smooth, non-porous surfaces
- Sign Type:
- Fire Sign
- Sign Reads:
- Your Fire Marshals Are:
- Sizes Available:
- Self-Adhesive Plastic Free Sign Paper | 100% Recycled 1mm Rigid Plastic | 100% Recycled 2mm Rigid Plastic
- How to Order:
- Select the Required Size, Material and Quantity then click `Add To Basket`
EN ISO 7010:2012
Originally introduced in 2003, then revised in 2012; EN ISO 7010:2012 has been accepted into EU law and provides standardised safety messages – wherever you are!
Why EN ISO 7010
The goal of the standard is to introduce a globally recognised range of pictograms. Many look similar to their predecessors, but have been updated to increase the clarity of their message.
Where does EN ISO 7010 apply?
EN ISO 7010 is applicable for all workplaces and locations where visitors need to be warned of potential hazards and proper procedure. Fire Exit Signs and No Smoking Signs are great examples of mandatory standard use signs.
What does SafetySigns4Less offer?
Our full range of safety signs are EN ISO 7010:2012 compliant. Constructed to the highest quality, most of our signs are available in durable 100% Recycled High Impact Polystyrene (HIPS) or self-adhesive coala paper stick
Price List - To order please specify a quantity. Then click the "Add to Basket" button.
(GX0243-ECOS) Fire Equipment - Your Fire Marshals Are: - 200 X 150mm
(GX0243-ECOR) Fire Equipment - Your Fire Marshals Are: - 200 X 150mm
(GX0243-ECOR2) Fire Equipment - Your Fire Marshals Are: - 200 X 150mm
(GX0244-ECOS) Fire Equipment - Your Fire Marshals Are: - 300 X 200mm
(GX0244-ECOR) Fire Equipment - Your Fire Marshals Are: - 300 X 200mm
(GX0244-ECOR2) Fire Equipment - Your Fire Marshals Are: - 300 X 200mm
Where possible, we align quantity discounts with outer boxes, so you reduce deliveries and packaging at the same time as saving money
- For every £20 you spend, we’ll plant a tree in our Ecologi Forest. Our aim is to plant thousands of trees in 2022
- Spend over £100 and you’ll also get a free box of organic, fair trade tea in biodegradable packaging – have a cuppa on us!
- Free Next Working Day Delivery On Orders Over £50 for in stock items.
Our EcoCentric Ratings
EcoCentric gives ratings on each of our products that show at a glance their eco-credentials and how they compare to ‘traditional’ products that could be used for the same tasks or purposes.
Our ratings are easily broken down into 4 simple categories:
- A score out of 5 which indicates the performance of the product in comparison to ‘traditional’ or not specifically eco-friendly products in that area. This is to show if there’s any trade-off in efficacy in order to achieve a more environmentally friendly product.
- A score out of 5 to indicate just how ‘eco-friendly’ a product is. This score will take into account everything from environmental impact of production and usage to disposal. A higher score here reflects a low impact on the environment at all stages, for example a product made from recycled materials that doesn’t have any negative impact during use and can then be fully recycled would achieve a score of 5. Sustainability of raw materials will be taken into account for products that aren’t made from recycled materials.
- Our opinion on the product. This part of the rating comes direct from us and reflects how we feel about using the product as a replacement for typical options, taking into account the previous two points. This section could be considered a round-up and a recommendation based on the scores the product has achieved and we hope it will help you to make the choice to place your order.
- Colour coded icons that clearly show why the product is considered eco-friendly, showing the extent of the green credentials where applicable, for example showing if the product is made from sustainable raw materials, partially or fully recycled material or from virgin material. The icons will offer a quick and easy way to see if the product is as environmentally friendly as you require.