Eco Poster - Ocean
What Makes This Product EcoCentric?
How does this product compare to the average product in this area? Find Out More
This eye catching, stand-out range of robust wipe clean posters are guaranteed to get your eco messages across to your colleagues or general workforce. Made from 100% Polypropylene (PP) this sign is easily recycled at end of life. We are keen to promote products made in the UK. Not only does this mean that we our stimulating our home economy it also drastically reduces emissions from long haul transportation with so many day to day products imported from overseas.
Eco Poster - Ocean
Environmental advice signs help individuals, businesses and institutions to reduce waste and recycle more, make better use of resources, reduce harm to wildlife and help to tackle climate change.
- Fully recyclable PP material containing no PVC
- PP materials can be recycled, please check your local authority guidelines for more information
- Durable, tear resistant, anti curl edges and high moisture resistance means the poster will last many years of use
- Wipe clean properties keep the poster looking fresh and new
- Informs people of how they can do their part to reduce environmental harm
- Full colour design is clearly visible and easy to refer to
Price List - To order please specify a quantity. Then click the "Add to Basket" button.
(GX1217-PW) Eco Poster - Ocean - A4
(GX1227-PW) Eco Poster - Ocean - A3
Where possible, we align quantity discounts with outer boxes, so you reduce deliveries and packaging at the same time as saving money
- For every £20 you spend, we’ll plant a tree in our Ecologi Forest. Our aim is to plant thousands of trees in 2022
- Spend over £100 and you’ll also get a free box of organic, fair trade tea in biodegradable packaging – have a cuppa on us!
- Free Next Working Day Delivery On Orders Over £50 for in stock items.
Our EcoCentric Ratings
EcoCentric gives ratings on each of our products that show at a glance their eco-credentials and how they compare to ‘traditional’ products that could be used for the same tasks or purposes.
Our ratings are easily broken down into 4 simple categories:
- A score out of 5 which indicates the performance of the product in comparison to ‘traditional’ or not specifically eco-friendly products in that area. This is to show if there’s any trade-off in efficacy in order to achieve a more environmentally friendly product.
- A score out of 5 to indicate just how ‘eco-friendly’ a product is. This score will take into account everything from environmental impact of production and usage to disposal. A higher score here reflects a low impact on the environment at all stages, for example a product made from recycled materials that doesn’t have any negative impact during use and can then be fully recycled would achieve a score of 5. Sustainability of raw materials will be taken into account for products that aren’t made from recycled materials.
- Our opinion on the product. This part of the rating comes direct from us and reflects how we feel about using the product as a replacement for typical options, taking into account the previous two points. This section could be considered a round-up and a recommendation based on the scores the product has achieved and we hope it will help you to make the choice to place your order.
- Colour coded icons that clearly show why the product is considered eco-friendly, showing the extent of the green credentials where applicable, for example showing if the product is made from sustainable raw materials, partially or fully recycled material or from virgin material. The icons will offer a quick and easy way to see if the product is as environmentally friendly as you require.