Vegware Medium Recycled Paper Carrier
What Makes This Product EcoCentric?
How does this product compare to the average product in this area? Find Out More
Vegware is made from plants using renewable, lower carbon, recycled or reclaimed materials, and designed to be commercially compostable food waste, where accepted. Compostables are a practical solution for single-use food-contaminated disposables, allowing food services to achieve their sustainability goals. At the disposal stage the products must be separated from general recycling and placed into clearly marked bins that will go to Industrial Composters where the waste will break down to make compost which can be used in local agricultural and horticultural applications. Vegware will even assist you in locating your nearest site. Even if you cannot arrange collection of your waste, using plant based renewable materials as opposed to conventional materials like plastic for this type of product means it has a far lower negative environmental impact. It's crazy that so many single use disposable products are made from materials that will not degrade for hundreds of years, Vegware products are an innovative response to this and adopting them also makes a statement about your organisations sustainability policies.
Vegware Medium Recycled Paper Carrier
Fully compostable 100% recycled kraft paper carrier, with reinforced handles
- Made entirely from recycled, sustainable 100% unbleached kraft paper that can be reused or recycled
- Ideal for food to go or as a gift bag for eco gifts
- Once finished with, can be commercially composted - please check local authority guidelines
- Features internal tape handles for extra strength, reducing the risk of rips and spills
- 11.6L capacity to carry items on the go
- Product dimensions: Length: 220mm x Width: 110mm x Height: 250mm
- Provided flat packed for easy storage
- Available in packs of 250
Price List - To order please specify a quantity. Then click the "Add to Basket" button.
(GX0838) VEGWARE MEDIUM RECYCLED PAPER CARRIER - CASE OF 250
Where possible, we align quantity discounts with outer boxes, so you reduce deliveries and packaging at the same time as saving money
- For every £20 you spend, we’ll plant a tree in our Ecologi Forest. Our aim is to plant thousands of trees in 2022
- Spend over £100 and you’ll also get a free box of organic, fair trade tea in biodegradable packaging – have a cuppa on us!
- Free Next Working Day Delivery On Orders Over £50 for in stock items.
Our EcoCentric Ratings
EcoCentric gives ratings on each of our products that show at a glance their eco-credentials and how they compare to ‘traditional’ products that could be used for the same tasks or purposes.
Our ratings are easily broken down into 4 simple categories:
- A score out of 5 which indicates the performance of the product in comparison to ‘traditional’ or not specifically eco-friendly products in that area. This is to show if there’s any trade-off in efficacy in order to achieve a more environmentally friendly product.
- A score out of 5 to indicate just how ‘eco-friendly’ a product is. This score will take into account everything from environmental impact of production and usage to disposal. A higher score here reflects a low impact on the environment at all stages, for example a product made from recycled materials that doesn’t have any negative impact during use and can then be fully recycled would achieve a score of 5. Sustainability of raw materials will be taken into account for products that aren’t made from recycled materials.
- Our opinion on the product. This part of the rating comes direct from us and reflects how we feel about using the product as a replacement for typical options, taking into account the previous two points. This section could be considered a round-up and a recommendation based on the scores the product has achieved and we hope it will help you to make the choice to place your order.
- Colour coded icons that clearly show why the product is considered eco-friendly, showing the extent of the green credentials where applicable, for example showing if the product is made from sustainable raw materials, partially or fully recycled material or from virgin material. The icons will offer a quick and easy way to see if the product is as environmentally friendly as you require.