Polyco Eco Nitrile Work Gloves
What Makes This Product EcoCentric?
How does this product compare to the average product in this area? Find Out More
Utilising 10 grams of recycled material per pair and the use of plastic free packaging proves that this type of product can reduce its negative impact . However, an eco friendly solution for end of life disposal still remains a challenge. This is a big step in the right direction and is certainly considerably better than non eco options, particularly when you consider the scale in which gloves like these are used and disposed of.
Polyco Eco Nitrile Work Gloves
Seamless knitted liner made in part from recycled plastics, with a foamed nitrile coating
- Each pair of gloves contains 10 grams of recycled plastic bottles (PET), cutting down our reliance on virgin materials like oil-based polyester
- Packed without the use of plastic, reducing the overall weight of packaging
- Polyflex® Eco N sets a new standard for comfort and dexterity in the industry
- Elasticated knit wrist ensures a secure fit and keeps hands free from dust and debris
- Achieves the highest score for abrasion as defined in EN388 2016 helping to reduce waste created by premature discarding from early wear and tear
- Regulation (EU) 2016/425 on personal protective equipment and with National Standards transposing harmonised standards EN 388:2016+A1:2018 and EN 420:2003+A1:2009
- SilverClear® antimicrobial technology inhibits the growth of viruses and bacterial and provides prolonged freshness, protection and outstanding wearer comfort
Price List - To order please specify a quantity. Then click the "Add to Basket" button.
(GX1035) POLYFLEX ECO NITRILE RECYCLED WORK GLOVES - SIZE 9 - 1 PAIR
(GX1036) POLYFLEX ECO NITRILE RECYCLED WORK GLOVES - SIZE 8 - 1 PAIR
(GX1037) POLYFLEX ECO NITRILE RECYCLED WORK GLOVES - SIZE 7 - 1 PAIR
(GX1038) POLYFLEX ECO NITRILE RECYCLED WORK GLOVES - SIZE 10 - 1 PAIR
Where possible, we align quantity discounts with outer boxes, so you reduce deliveries and packaging at the same time as saving money
- For every £20 you spend, we’ll plant a tree in our Ecologi Forest. Our aim is to plant thousands of trees in 2022
- Spend over £100 and you’ll also get a free box of organic, fair trade tea in biodegradable packaging – have a cuppa on us!
- Free Next Working Day Delivery On Orders Over £50 for in stock items.
Our EcoCentric Ratings
EcoCentric gives ratings on each of our products that show at a glance their eco-credentials and how they compare to ‘traditional’ products that could be used for the same tasks or purposes.
Our ratings are easily broken down into 4 simple categories:
- A score out of 5 which indicates the performance of the product in comparison to ‘traditional’ or not specifically eco-friendly products in that area. This is to show if there’s any trade-off in efficacy in order to achieve a more environmentally friendly product.
- A score out of 5 to indicate just how ‘eco-friendly’ a product is. This score will take into account everything from environmental impact of production and usage to disposal. A higher score here reflects a low impact on the environment at all stages, for example a product made from recycled materials that doesn’t have any negative impact during use and can then be fully recycled would achieve a score of 5. Sustainability of raw materials will be taken into account for products that aren’t made from recycled materials.
- Our opinion on the product. This part of the rating comes direct from us and reflects how we feel about using the product as a replacement for typical options, taking into account the previous two points. This section could be considered a round-up and a recommendation based on the scores the product has achieved and we hope it will help you to make the choice to place your order.
- Colour coded icons that clearly show why the product is considered eco-friendly, showing the extent of the green credentials where applicable, for example showing if the product is made from sustainable raw materials, partially or fully recycled material or from virgin material. The icons will offer a quick and easy way to see if the product is as environmentally friendly as you require.