Contract Picnic Table
What Makes This Product EcoCentric?
How does this product compare to the average product in this area? Find Out More
Made from 100% recycled plastic milk bottles, this extensive product range is an ideal reuse of an abundant waste material which would otherwise end up in landfill or incineration. We need to find more ways to reduce the amount of virgin plastic produced globally and re-use as much as we can. This material is perfect for outdoor products, being virtually maintenance free, rot and splinter proof and looks great too! Lasting up to 5 times longer than typical timber alternatives (which are also often not from sustainable sources and have harmful treatments), durable long-lasting products are the perfect use for recycled plastic. Every product sold helps to put hundreds or thousands of waste plastic bottles to good use.
Contract Picnic Table
- We've designed a robust contract picnic table, ideal for high traffic areas such as universities, holiday parks and activity centres - but for a fraction of the cost!
- Manufactured from 100% recycled plastic with an attractive wood grain effect
- Recycled material is made from High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) derived from recycled milk bottles
- Will never rot and can last 5 times longer than timber furniture
- Child friendly design with durability and safety in mind
- Strong durable design with central middle support for superior stability
- Requires ZERO maintenance - just a simple wipe down year after year!
- Free Delivery to all UK Mainland* addresses
Please Note: this table is available in brown but on a minimum order quantity of 5 tables.
We aim to despatch all tables within 2 weeks of the order date
Price List - To order please specify a quantity. Then click the "Add to Basket" button.
(VRFHAC10) Contract Picnic Table - Black - 1800mm
(VRFHAC15) Contract Picnic Table - Black - 1800mm
Where possible, we align quantity discounts with outer boxes, so you reduce deliveries and packaging at the same time as saving money
- For every £20 you spend, we’ll plant a tree in our Ecologi Forest. Our aim is to plant thousands of trees in 2022
- Spend over £100 and you’ll also get a free box of organic, fair trade tea in biodegradable packaging – have a cuppa on us!
- Free Next Working Day Delivery On Orders Over £50 for in stock items.
Our EcoCentric Ratings
EcoCentric gives ratings on each of our products that show at a glance their eco-credentials and how they compare to ‘traditional’ products that could be used for the same tasks or purposes.
Our ratings are easily broken down into 4 simple categories:
- A score out of 5 which indicates the performance of the product in comparison to ‘traditional’ or not specifically eco-friendly products in that area. This is to show if there’s any trade-off in efficacy in order to achieve a more environmentally friendly product.
- A score out of 5 to indicate just how ‘eco-friendly’ a product is. This score will take into account everything from environmental impact of production and usage to disposal. A higher score here reflects a low impact on the environment at all stages, for example a product made from recycled materials that doesn’t have any negative impact during use and can then be fully recycled would achieve a score of 5. Sustainability of raw materials will be taken into account for products that aren’t made from recycled materials.
- Our opinion on the product. This part of the rating comes direct from us and reflects how we feel about using the product as a replacement for typical options, taking into account the previous two points. This section could be considered a round-up and a recommendation based on the scores the product has achieved and we hope it will help you to make the choice to place your order.
- Colour coded icons that clearly show why the product is considered eco-friendly, showing the extent of the green credentials where applicable, for example showing if the product is made from sustainable raw materials, partially or fully recycled material or from virgin material. The icons will offer a quick and easy way to see if the product is as environmentally friendly as you require.