Mansize 2-ply Facial Tissues
What Makes This Product EcoCentric?
How does this product compare to the average product in this area? Find Out More
Utilising recycled materials for the tissues and packaging is a good way cutting down on the production of virgin materials to make disposable items without compromising on performance. We have not scored these as highly as other alternatives in the range, such as the cheeky panda products, as they are still made from paper rather than a more eco alternative such as bamboo. They also do not go to the same lengths to be eco friendly or ethical - for example, by carbon balancing transportation. However, they are still an improvement on non recycled products.
Mansize 2-ply Facial Tissues
Large, 100% recycled paper fibre 2-ply tissues are soft to the touch yet strong enough for messy clean-ups
- Made in the UK from 100% recycled paper fibres
- Can be recycled after use - please check your local authority guidelines
- Both the box and the case are made from recycled cardboard and can be widely recycled alongside dry recycling
- Soft and absorbent tissues are constructed from pure pulp
- Larger size is ideal for facial use and for cleaning up large spills
- Interleaved design ensures easy dispensing of one sheet at a time
- Please note that due to stock variations, the box design may vary
Price List - To order please specify a quantity. Then click the "Add to Basket" button.
(GX1162) Mansize Facial Tissues - 2-ply - Box of 100
(GX1073) Mansize Facial Tissues - 2-ply - Box of 100 - Pack of 12
(GX1072) Mansize Facial Tissues - 2-ply - Box of 100 - Pack of 24
Where possible, we align quantity discounts with outer boxes, so you reduce deliveries and packaging at the same time as saving money
- For every £10 you spend, we’ll plant a tree in our Ecologi Forest. Our aim is to plant thousands of trees in 2022
- Spend over £100 and you’ll also get a free box of organic, fair trade tea in biodegradable packaging – have a cuppa on us!
- Free Next Working Day Delivery On Orders Over £50 for in stock items.
Our EcoCentric Ratings
EcoCentric gives ratings on each of our products that show at a glance their eco-credentials and how they compare to ‘traditional’ products that could be used for the same tasks or purposes.
Our ratings are easily broken down into 4 simple categories:
- A score out of 5 which indicates the performance of the product in comparison to ‘traditional’ or not specifically eco-friendly products in that area. This is to show if there’s any trade-off in efficacy in order to achieve a more environmentally friendly product.
- A score out of 5 to indicate just how ‘eco-friendly’ a product is. This score will take into account everything from environmental impact of production and usage to disposal. A higher score here reflects a low impact on the environment at all stages, for example a product made from recycled materials that doesn’t have any negative impact during use and can then be fully recycled would achieve a score of 5. Sustainability of raw materials will be taken into account for products that aren’t made from recycled materials.
- Our opinion on the product. This part of the rating comes direct from us and reflects how we feel about using the product as a replacement for typical options, taking into account the previous two points. This section could be considered a round-up and a recommendation based on the scores the product has achieved and we hope it will help you to make the choice to place your order.
- Colour coded icons that clearly show why the product is considered eco-friendly, showing the extent of the green credentials where applicable, for example showing if the product is made from sustainable raw materials, partially or fully recycled material or from virgin material. The icons will offer a quick and easy way to see if the product is as environmentally friendly as you require.