Delphis Eco Waterless Hand Rub
What Makes This Product EcoCentric?
How does this product compare to the average product in this area? Find Out More
Delphis are one of the market leading brands when it comes to eco-friendly cleaning products. They are operating in a difficult product area which has been historically dominated by harmful chemicals - this waterless hand rub is based on a vegan friendly, plant based formulation and is also alcohol free. Along with their 100% recycled and recyclable packaging, they are made in UK which drastically reduces carbon emissions from long haul transportation. Their products are not tested on animals either. Delphis were awarded the EU Ecolabel in recognition of their efforts.
Delphis Eco Waterless Hand Rub
Plant based, vegan friendly hand rub is designed to be used in places where water is not readily available - it quickly removes dirt and leaves your skin feeling clean and soft
- Anti-microbial, alcohol-free and anti-bacterial hand rub has been specially formulated to provide safe, accessible hygiene where infection through cross-contamination is a problem
- The added moisturisers in keep hands soft and supple and doesn’t dry out skin like most alcohol products - pH balanced 6.5
- It can be used to sanitise hands prior to or following contact with patients, surfaces, animals, food, children etc.
- Apply a small amount onto hands, massage into the palm then over front and back of both hands taking care to work well into webs and cuticle areas
- For light soiling the hands can be massaged until dry, solution does not require rinsing and leave hands to air dry once application is complete
- Proper dosage saves cost and minimises environmental impact by reducing waste going to landfill by recycling empty bottles
- Available in bulk quantities for refilling bottles and dispensers to help reduce the amount of plastic packaging used
Price List - To order please specify a quantity. Then click the "Add to Basket" button.
(GX0812) DELPHIS ECO WATERLESS HAND RUB - 350ML - 1 PUMP BOTTLE
(GX0813) DELPHIS ECO WATERLESS HAND RUB - 5L REFILL - 1 CANISTER
Where possible, we align quantity discounts with outer boxes, so you reduce deliveries and packaging at the same time as saving money
- For every £20 you spend, we’ll plant a tree in our Ecologi Forest. Our aim is to plant thousands of trees in 2022
- Spend over £100 and you’ll also get a free box of organic, fair trade tea in biodegradable packaging – have a cuppa on us!
- Free Next Working Day Delivery On Orders Over £50 for in stock items.
Our EcoCentric Ratings
EcoCentric gives ratings on each of our products that show at a glance their eco-credentials and how they compare to ‘traditional’ products that could be used for the same tasks or purposes.
Our ratings are easily broken down into 4 simple categories:
- A score out of 5 which indicates the performance of the product in comparison to ‘traditional’ or not specifically eco-friendly products in that area. This is to show if there’s any trade-off in efficacy in order to achieve a more environmentally friendly product.
- A score out of 5 to indicate just how ‘eco-friendly’ a product is. This score will take into account everything from environmental impact of production and usage to disposal. A higher score here reflects a low impact on the environment at all stages, for example a product made from recycled materials that doesn’t have any negative impact during use and can then be fully recycled would achieve a score of 5. Sustainability of raw materials will be taken into account for products that aren’t made from recycled materials.
- Our opinion on the product. This part of the rating comes direct from us and reflects how we feel about using the product as a replacement for typical options, taking into account the previous two points. This section could be considered a round-up and a recommendation based on the scores the product has achieved and we hope it will help you to make the choice to place your order.
- Colour coded icons that clearly show why the product is considered eco-friendly, showing the extent of the green credentials where applicable, for example showing if the product is made from sustainable raw materials, partially or fully recycled material or from virgin material. The icons will offer a quick and easy way to see if the product is as environmentally friendly as you require.
If the chat box is not visible please visit our contact us page or call 0808 1699 986 during office hours.
You can close this message and continue browsing the site while you chat.