HQube UV-C Sterilising Cube
What Makes This Product EcoCentric?
How does this product compare to the average product in this area? Find Out More
Using UV-C to sterilise your electronics, clothing or consumables is a very clever way to reduce your use of cleaning agents and wipes, which can only be a good thing for the environment, particularly in high use areas where devices may be shared by many people and there is a need for infection control. The product itself is not an especially eco friendly design, however we feel the benefit from reducing the need for disposable cleaning solutions during its life justifies its inclusion.
HQube UV-C Sterilising Cube
HQube uses highly effective UV-C technology, proven to kill germs, bacteria and viruses without damaging your electronics, clothing and consumables. UV-C light is a short-wavelength, ultraviolet light that breaks apart germ DNA, leaving it unable to function or reproduce in just three minutes
- Does away with the need for wipes and other plastic and chemical-based sterilisation products
- HQube won't operate until it forms a complete seal of all light inside the cube - if opened prematurely, the cube will switch off
- Ideal for making sure your daily items are clean and ready to use, works in just 3 minutes
- Collapsible design with handles makes HQube easy to use at home, while travelling or in the office - sanitise anywhere
- Perfect for workplaces, schools and any environment where there is shared use of equipment or products
- 4 simple steps to use:
- Connect to a power source
- Place your items inside and zip up the bag
- Press the power button
- Allow the sanitising cycle to complete
- Available in two sizes to suit your needs
- Classic Dimensions: 26 cm x 21.5 cm x 16.9 cm
- Large Dimensions: 35 cm x 35 cm x 29 cm
- Pack contains: HQube UV-Sanitising Box, Micro USB-C Cable and Instruction Manual
Please note that when using the unit you must use the USB cable provided
Price List - To order please specify a quantity. Then click the "Add to Basket" button.
(GX0996) HQube UV-C Sanitizer Cube - Classic - 260 x 215 x 169mm
(GX0997) HQube UV-C Sanitizer Cube - Large - 350 x 350 x 290mm
Where possible, we align quantity discounts with outer boxes, so you reduce deliveries and packaging at the same time as saving money
- For every £10 you spend, we’ll plant a tree in our Ecologi Forest. Our aim is to plant thousands of trees in 2022
- Spend over £100 and you’ll also get a free box of organic, fair trade tea in biodegradable packaging – have a cuppa on us!
- Free Next Working Day Delivery On Orders Over £50 for in stock items.
Our EcoCentric Ratings
EcoCentric gives ratings on each of our products that show at a glance their eco-credentials and how they compare to ‘traditional’ products that could be used for the same tasks or purposes.
Our ratings are easily broken down into 4 simple categories:
- A score out of 5 which indicates the performance of the product in comparison to ‘traditional’ or not specifically eco-friendly products in that area. This is to show if there’s any trade-off in efficacy in order to achieve a more environmentally friendly product.
- A score out of 5 to indicate just how ‘eco-friendly’ a product is. This score will take into account everything from environmental impact of production and usage to disposal. A higher score here reflects a low impact on the environment at all stages, for example a product made from recycled materials that doesn’t have any negative impact during use and can then be fully recycled would achieve a score of 5. Sustainability of raw materials will be taken into account for products that aren’t made from recycled materials.
- Our opinion on the product. This part of the rating comes direct from us and reflects how we feel about using the product as a replacement for typical options, taking into account the previous two points. This section could be considered a round-up and a recommendation based on the scores the product has achieved and we hope it will help you to make the choice to place your order.
- Colour coded icons that clearly show why the product is considered eco-friendly, showing the extent of the green credentials where applicable, for example showing if the product is made from sustainable raw materials, partially or fully recycled material or from virgin material. The icons will offer a quick and easy way to see if the product is as environmentally friendly as you require.
If the chat box is not visible please visit our contact us page or call 0808 1699 986 during office hours.
You can close this message and continue browsing the site while you chat.