Bio-D Pink Grapefruit Washing Up Liquid
What Makes This Product EcoCentric?
How does this product compare to the average product in this area? Find Out More
Cleaning products that utilise naturally and sustainably derived ingredients without compromising on performance are often greener in production as well during/after use. Combined with its 100% recycled (and recyclable) packaging this cleaning product gets the job done and is better for the environment in multiple ways. We also like the added benefits of being certified Vegan, cruelty free and the option of bulk refills being available to reduce the amount of plastic bottles used - which all help to separate it from typical products commonly used.
Bio-D Pink Grapefruit Washing Up Liquid
100% naturally derived and ethically sourced ingredients make this zingy pink grapefruit the ideal solution to cut through grease and burnt-on stains effortlessly, and because it’s concentrated, a little really does go a long way
- Leaves dishes and glasses sparkling clean, cuts through grease and burnt-on stains with the power of citric acid - fragranced with natural essential oils
- Concentrated cleaning power, a little goes a long way which makes it more economical and eco-friendly
- Packaged in environmentally responsible 100% recycled plastic bottles - caps are made from widely recyclable polypropylene
- 100% hypoallergenic too, making it suitable for those with sensitive skin and strong allergies
- Vegan, cruelty free and pet friendly - suitable for septic tanks
- Use sparingly: 10-15ml (two teaspoons) should be sufficient for an average bowl of washing up
- To save water and energy by washing efficiently, immerse the dishes in water instead of washing with a jet from the tap and stick to the recommended product doses - efficient washing does not require lots of foam
- Bulk container is ideal for refilling bottles to help reduce the amount of plastic packaging used
- Reusable screw-on pump to ensure easy, mess-free dispensing for your household liquids, compatible with all Bio-D 5 litre containers
Price List - To order please specify a quantity. Then click the "Add to Basket" button.
(GX0801) BIO-D SANITISING HAND WASH LARGER PUMP ACCESSORY FOR 5L CANISTERS - 1 PUMP
(GX0796) BIO-D GRAPEFRUIT WASHING UP LIQUID - 5L - 1 CANISTER
Where possible, we align quantity discounts with outer boxes, so you reduce deliveries and packaging at the same time as saving money
- For every £20 you spend, we’ll plant a tree in our Ecologi Forest. Our aim is to plant thousands of trees in 2022
- Spend over £100 and you’ll also get a free box of organic, fair trade tea in biodegradable packaging – have a cuppa on us!
- Free Next Working Day Delivery On Orders Over £50 for in stock items.
Our EcoCentric Ratings
EcoCentric gives ratings on each of our products that show at a glance their eco-credentials and how they compare to ‘traditional’ products that could be used for the same tasks or purposes.
Our ratings are easily broken down into 4 simple categories:
- A score out of 5 which indicates the performance of the product in comparison to ‘traditional’ or not specifically eco-friendly products in that area. This is to show if there’s any trade-off in efficacy in order to achieve a more environmentally friendly product.
- A score out of 5 to indicate just how ‘eco-friendly’ a product is. This score will take into account everything from environmental impact of production and usage to disposal. A higher score here reflects a low impact on the environment at all stages, for example a product made from recycled materials that doesn’t have any negative impact during use and can then be fully recycled would achieve a score of 5. Sustainability of raw materials will be taken into account for products that aren’t made from recycled materials.
- Our opinion on the product. This part of the rating comes direct from us and reflects how we feel about using the product as a replacement for typical options, taking into account the previous two points. This section could be considered a round-up and a recommendation based on the scores the product has achieved and we hope it will help you to make the choice to place your order.
- Colour coded icons that clearly show why the product is considered eco-friendly, showing the extent of the green credentials where applicable, for example showing if the product is made from sustainable raw materials, partially or fully recycled material or from virgin material. The icons will offer a quick and easy way to see if the product is as environmentally friendly as you require.
If the chat box is not visible please visit our contact us page or call 0808 1699 986 during office hours.
You can close this message and continue browsing the site while you chat.