Cheeky Panda Bamboo Straws
What Makes This Product EcoCentric?
How does this product compare to the average product in this area? Find Out More
Cheeky Panda have a range of bamboo products which produce 65% less carbon emissions than tree based products - they also carbon balance their supply chain so there's no excess carbon released during production and transport. The bamboo used in these straws is sustainable leftovers from FSC certified forests which grows 30x faster than trees, traps 35% more carbon and releases 30% more oxygen too. They won't go soggy in your drink and perform just as well as typical plastic straws - but these will biodegrade naturally after use unlike plastic. Both the straws and packaging are completely plastic free, and there's a host of ethical benefits too.
Cheeky Panda Bamboo Straws
Replace plastic straws with a sustainable alternative: bamboo!
- 100% Plastic-free, even the packaging!
- Made from fast growing natural, sustainably sourced bamboo fibre that is 100% Forest Stewardship Council certified
- Certified vegan by the Vegan Society and BRC Grade A Certified
- Fully recyclable and biodegradable straws and packaging making them the ideal alternative that helps to keep plastics out of landfill and our oceans
- Stays strong in your drink for longer and won't go soggy
- Supplied in fun multi colours
- Available in packs of 100
- Dimensions: 200mm x 6mm
Price List - To order please specify a quantity. Then click the "Add to Basket" button.
(GX0809) CHEEKY PANDA 100% FSC APPROVED BAMBOO STRAWS - MULTI - BOX OF 100
Where possible, we align quantity discounts with outer boxes, so you reduce deliveries and packaging at the same time as saving money
- For every £20 you spend, we’ll plant a tree in our Ecologi Forest. Our aim is to plant thousands of trees in 2022
- Spend over £100 and you’ll also get a free box of organic, fair trade tea in biodegradable packaging – have a cuppa on us!
- Free Next Working Day Delivery On Orders Over £50 for in stock items.
Our EcoCentric Ratings
EcoCentric gives ratings on each of our products that show at a glance their eco-credentials and how they compare to ‘traditional’ products that could be used for the same tasks or purposes.
Our ratings are easily broken down into 4 simple categories:
- A score out of 5 which indicates the performance of the product in comparison to ‘traditional’ or not specifically eco-friendly products in that area. This is to show if there’s any trade-off in efficacy in order to achieve a more environmentally friendly product.
- A score out of 5 to indicate just how ‘eco-friendly’ a product is. This score will take into account everything from environmental impact of production and usage to disposal. A higher score here reflects a low impact on the environment at all stages, for example a product made from recycled materials that doesn’t have any negative impact during use and can then be fully recycled would achieve a score of 5. Sustainability of raw materials will be taken into account for products that aren’t made from recycled materials.
- Our opinion on the product. This part of the rating comes direct from us and reflects how we feel about using the product as a replacement for typical options, taking into account the previous two points. This section could be considered a round-up and a recommendation based on the scores the product has achieved and we hope it will help you to make the choice to place your order.
- Colour coded icons that clearly show why the product is considered eco-friendly, showing the extent of the green credentials where applicable, for example showing if the product is made from sustainable raw materials, partially or fully recycled material or from virgin material. The icons will offer a quick and easy way to see if the product is as environmentally friendly as you require.