Recycled Kraft Flat Bags
What Makes This Product EcoCentric?
How does this product compare to the average product in this area? Find Out More
Most of us have realised that we have been over reliant on plastic bags and packaging, particularly on products designed for single use or with a short lifespan. Paper alternatives have a greatly reduced negative impact on the environment and are certainly easier to process at end of life. These bags are also made from recycled kraft board and are fully compostable. They also look great and add a rustic touch to any food outlets.
Recycled Kraft Flat Bags
Handy recycled paper bags for carrying and serving food while remaining eco-friendly
- Made from recycled kraft board, these eco-friendly paper bags are fully compostable
- Convenient and rustically attractive bags that are perfect for serving and storing sandwiches, pastries and more
- Single use bags can be composted at home or industrially
- 8.5 x 8.5 inch square bag is a convenient size for most uses
- Sold in cases of 1000
Price List - To order please specify a quantity. Then click the "Add to Basket" button.
(GX0856) Vegware Kraft Recycled Paper Flat Bags - 8.5 x 8.5in - Case of 1000
Where possible, we align quantity discounts with outer boxes, so you reduce deliveries and packaging at the same time as saving money
- For every £10 you spend, we’ll plant a tree in our Ecologi Forest. Our aim is to plant thousands of trees in 2022
- Spend over £100 and you’ll also get a free box of organic, fair trade tea in biodegradable packaging – have a cuppa on us!
- Free Next Working Day Delivery On Orders Over £50 for in stock items.
Our EcoCentric Ratings
EcoCentric gives ratings on each of our products that show at a glance their eco-credentials and how they compare to ‘traditional’ products that could be used for the same tasks or purposes.
Our ratings are easily broken down into 4 simple categories:
- A score out of 5 which indicates the performance of the product in comparison to ‘traditional’ or not specifically eco-friendly products in that area. This is to show if there’s any trade-off in efficacy in order to achieve a more environmentally friendly product.
- A score out of 5 to indicate just how ‘eco-friendly’ a product is. This score will take into account everything from environmental impact of production and usage to disposal. A higher score here reflects a low impact on the environment at all stages, for example a product made from recycled materials that doesn’t have any negative impact during use and can then be fully recycled would achieve a score of 5. Sustainability of raw materials will be taken into account for products that aren’t made from recycled materials.
- Our opinion on the product. This part of the rating comes direct from us and reflects how we feel about using the product as a replacement for typical options, taking into account the previous two points. This section could be considered a round-up and a recommendation based on the scores the product has achieved and we hope it will help you to make the choice to place your order.
- Colour coded icons that clearly show why the product is considered eco-friendly, showing the extent of the green credentials where applicable, for example showing if the product is made from sustainable raw materials, partially or fully recycled material or from virgin material. The icons will offer a quick and easy way to see if the product is as environmentally friendly as you require.