Perfect for hot or cold food, fully compostable and stronger than paper
- Bagasse bowls are made from reclaimed sugarcane fibres, helping to protect the planet
- Bagasse is fully sustainable, renewable and compostable as it can be easily obtained after each sugarcane harvest
- Natural bagasse material helps hot food stay crisp and crunchy by not trapping condensation and is naturally water and grease resistant
- Fully compostable, simply compost along with food waste after use - please check your local authority guidelines
- Bagasse takes up to four months to fully breakdown when composted
- Stronger than paper bowls and kinder to the environment than polystyrene alternatives
- Bagasse material is microwave safe and perfect for hot and cold food items
- 14oz wide bowl with an extended ridge for easy grip
- Sturdy and economic, and easy to dispose of
- After use simply compost along with food waste
- Available in packs of 50
What Makes This Product EcoCentric?
How does this product compare to the average product in this area? Find Out More
Vegware is made from plants using renewable, lower carbon, recycled or reclaimed materials, and designed to be commercially compostable food waste, where accepted. Compostables are a practical solution for single-use food-contaminated disposables, allowing food services to achieve their sustainability goals. At the disposal stage the products must be separated from general recycling and placed into clearly marked bins that will go to Industrial Composters where the waste will break down to make compost which can be used in local agricultural and horticultural applications. Vegware will even assist you in locating your nearest site. Even if you cannot arrange collection of your waste, using plant based renewable materials as opposed to conventional materials like plastic for this type of product means it has a far lower negative environmental impact. It's crazy that so many single use disposable products are made from materials that will not degrade for hundreds of years, Vegware products are an innovative response to this and adopting them also makes a statement about your organisations sustainability policies.
Prices exclude VAT at 20%
Price List - To order please specify a quantity. Then click the "Add to Basket" button.
Save Money & The Planet!
Where possible, we align quantity discounts with outer boxes, so you reduce deliveries and packaging at the same time as saving money
- For every £20 you spend, we’ll plant a tree in our Ecologi Forest. Our aim is to plant thousands of trees in 2022
- Spend over £100 and you’ll also get a free box of organic, fair trade tea in biodegradable packaging – have a cuppa on us!
- Free Next Working Day Delivery On Orders Over £50 for in stock items.
High-quality, eco-friendly bagasse plates made from reclaimed sugarcane fibres
Sustainably made, compostable bowl for perfect takeaway hot or cold foods
Popular versatile wide food bowls perfect for hot or cold meals on the go