Plant-based food containers that are perfect for hot food like soup or cold foods like ice cream
- Fully compostable, simply compost along with food waste after use
- Made from sustainably sourced paper and featuring a plant-based PLA lining
- Polylactic Acid is plant based and can be made from any plant based sugar such as corn starch, cassava, sugar cane or sugar beet. Corn is currently the primary source crop for PLA based materials. This is utilised from waste material after cultivation making it sustainable and renewable
- Superior leak-proof PLA lining makes these containers perfect for an assortment of hot and cold food items
- Available in 12oz and 16oz sizes to suit any portion requirements
- Attractive leaf printed design using vegetable and water based eco-friendly inks
- Available in packs of 25 (lids sold separately)
What Makes This Product EcoCentric?
How does this product compare to the average product in this area? Find Out More
Vegware is made from plants using renewable, lower carbon, recycled or reclaimed materials, and designed to be commercially compostable food waste, where accepted. Compostables are a practical solution for single-use food-contaminated disposables, allowing food services to achieve their sustainability goals. At the disposal stage the products must be separated from general recycling and placed into clearly marked bins that will go to Industrial Composters where the waste will break down to make compost which can be used in local agricultural and horticultural applications. Vegware will even assist you in locating your nearest site. Even if you cannot arrange collection of your waste, using plant based renewable materials as opposed to conventional materials like plastic for this type of product means it has a far lower negative environmental impact. It's crazy that so many single use disposable products are made from materials that will not degrade for hundreds of years, Vegware products are an innovative response to this and adopting them also makes a statement about your organisations sustainability policies.
Prices exclude VAT at 20%
Price List - To order please specify a quantity. Then click the "Add to Basket" button.
Save Money & The Planet!
Where possible, we align quantity discounts with outer boxes, so you reduce deliveries and packaging at the same time as saving money
- For every £20 you spend, we’ll plant a tree in our Ecologi Forest. Our aim is to plant thousands of trees in 2022
- Spend over £100 and you’ll also get a free box of organic, fair trade tea in biodegradable packaging – have a cuppa on us!
- Free Next Working Day Delivery On Orders Over £50 for in stock items.
A superior eco-friendly alternative to single-use polystyrene lunch boxes
Compostable clamshell takeaway boxes, made from reclaimed sugarcane fibres
Plant based PLA portion pots, great for dips, dressings, mini snacks and more