TRAFFIC-LINE Heavy Duty Wheel Stops
What Makes This Product EcoCentric?
How does this product compare to the average product in this area? Find Out More
This extremely hardwearing ramp from Traffic Line is made from 100% recycled rubber and will serve its purpose for a very long time. We need to find as many uses as possible for huge amounts of durable materials like rubber that are destined for disposal whilst they are still usable, to reduce the amount of virgin material that needs to be produced.
TRAFFIC-LINE Heavy Duty Wheel Stops
Heavy duty wheel stops manufactured from recycled rubber ensuring they are tough and durable
- Essential for controlling the parking of HGV’s, trucks and coaches, they assist in the protection from damage to buildings and vehicles
- Manufactured from recycled rubber they are tough and durable, and are designed to withstand many years of use
- Easily fixed in location with five bolts (supplied) they come with drainage holes and cable channel (up to 25mmØ) moulded in
- A bright yellow band across the top ridge allows for good visibility
- Ideal for use in warehouse and distribution locations, ferry ports, coach parks etc.
- All fixtures supplied for fixing into concrete or tarmac - can also be glued down
Please note that this product is subject to a 5 working day delivery lead time
Price List - To order please specify a quantity. Then click the "Add to Basket" button.
(GX0912) TRAFFIC-LINE HEAVY DUTY WHEEL STOP RECYCLED RUBBER-1000X150X300-BLK/YEL-1 UNIT
Where possible, we align quantity discounts with outer boxes, so you reduce deliveries and packaging at the same time as saving money
- For every £20 you spend, we’ll plant a tree in our Ecologi Forest. Our aim is to plant thousands of trees in 2022
- Spend over £100 and you’ll also get a free box of organic, fair trade tea in biodegradable packaging – have a cuppa on us!
- Free Next Working Day Delivery On Orders Over £50 for in stock items.
Our EcoCentric Ratings
EcoCentric gives ratings on each of our products that show at a glance their eco-credentials and how they compare to ‘traditional’ products that could be used for the same tasks or purposes.
Our ratings are easily broken down into 4 simple categories:
- A score out of 5 which indicates the performance of the product in comparison to ‘traditional’ or not specifically eco-friendly products in that area. This is to show if there’s any trade-off in efficacy in order to achieve a more environmentally friendly product.
- A score out of 5 to indicate just how ‘eco-friendly’ a product is. This score will take into account everything from environmental impact of production and usage to disposal. A higher score here reflects a low impact on the environment at all stages, for example a product made from recycled materials that doesn’t have any negative impact during use and can then be fully recycled would achieve a score of 5. Sustainability of raw materials will be taken into account for products that aren’t made from recycled materials.
- Our opinion on the product. This part of the rating comes direct from us and reflects how we feel about using the product as a replacement for typical options, taking into account the previous two points. This section could be considered a round-up and a recommendation based on the scores the product has achieved and we hope it will help you to make the choice to place your order.
- Colour coded icons that clearly show why the product is considered eco-friendly, showing the extent of the green credentials where applicable, for example showing if the product is made from sustainable raw materials, partially or fully recycled material or from virgin material. The icons will offer a quick and easy way to see if the product is as environmentally friendly as you require.
If the chat box is not visible please visit our contact us page or call 0808 1699 986 during office hours.
You can close this message and continue browsing the site while you chat.