Maya Aluminium Framed Cork Boards
What Makes This Product EcoCentric?
How does this product compare to the average product in this area? Find Out More
Cork is a great natural option for pin boards compared with alternative man made materials. Be sure to separate the frame from the cork to ensure that it is responsibly recycled .
Maya Aluminium Framed Cork Boards
- Sustainability Promise
Simple, user-friendly cork boards to bring life into the way you display information and memos in the office
- Top quality natural surface, made from self-healing resilient cork which is environmentally resourced and a sustainable material - Ideal for use with pushpins
- The Maya series notice boards are extremely adaptable, durable and efficient, perfect for displaying short notes, messages and information
- Well-designed boards can be used as a notice or presentation board with equal efficiency
- Combination boards can be used as notice or presentation boards with equal efficiency
- Classic anodized aluminium frame gives a professional appearance
- Concealed wall fixings through plastic corners - wall fastening kit included
- Available in 3 sizes
Please note that GX1147 and GX1148 are subject to a 5 working day delivery time
Price List - To order please specify a quantity. Then click the "Add to Basket" button.
(GX0947) MAYA CORK BOARD - ALU FRAME - 600X450MM - 1 BOARD
(GX1147) MAYA CORK BOARD - ALU FRAME - 1800X1200MM - 1 BOARD
(GX1148) MAYA CORK BOARD - ALU FRAME - 2400X1200MM - 1 BOARD
Where possible, we align quantity discounts with outer boxes, so you reduce deliveries and packaging at the same time as saving money
- For every £20 you spend, we’ll plant a tree in our Ecologi Forest. Our aim is to plant thousands of trees in 2022
- Spend over £100 and you’ll also get a free box of organic, fair trade tea in biodegradable packaging – have a cuppa on us!
- Free Next Working Day Delivery On Orders Over £50 for in stock items.
Our EcoCentric Ratings
EcoCentric gives ratings on each of our products that show at a glance their eco-credentials and how they compare to ‘traditional’ products that could be used for the same tasks or purposes.
Our ratings are easily broken down into 4 simple categories:
- A score out of 5 which indicates the performance of the product in comparison to ‘traditional’ or not specifically eco-friendly products in that area. This is to show if there’s any trade-off in efficacy in order to achieve a more environmentally friendly product.
- A score out of 5 to indicate just how ‘eco-friendly’ a product is. This score will take into account everything from environmental impact of production and usage to disposal. A higher score here reflects a low impact on the environment at all stages, for example a product made from recycled materials that doesn’t have any negative impact during use and can then be fully recycled would achieve a score of 5. Sustainability of raw materials will be taken into account for products that aren’t made from recycled materials.
- Our opinion on the product. This part of the rating comes direct from us and reflects how we feel about using the product as a replacement for typical options, taking into account the previous two points. This section could be considered a round-up and a recommendation based on the scores the product has achieved and we hope it will help you to make the choice to place your order.
- Colour coded icons that clearly show why the product is considered eco-friendly, showing the extent of the green credentials where applicable, for example showing if the product is made from sustainable raw materials, partially or fully recycled material or from virgin material. The icons will offer a quick and easy way to see if the product is as environmentally friendly as you require.