Premier Surface Entrance Matting Tiles
What Makes This Product EcoCentric?
How does this product compare to the average product in this area? Find Out More
We need to recycle as much PVC as we can as it tends to leach and leave toxic residues when it enters landfill, as well as produce less in the first place. By its very nature it is extremely durable and typically disposed of before the end of its usable life. Creating durable floor coverings designed for long term use helps to reduce new PVC produced and prevent PVC entering landfill by reusing it.
Premier Surface Entrance Matting Tiles
Premier Surface Entrance Matting is easy to install and perfect for protecting floor surfaces, PVC base tile is manufactured from 100% recycled materials
- PVC base tile is manufactured from 100% recycled materials, tiles effectively capture dirt to protect interior floors
- Hardwearing nylon carpet inserts protect interior floor surfaces, suitable for high volume entrance areas, walkways and corridors
- Robust ‘impact-resistant’ bevelled edges and corners makes it perfect for commercial locations and areas with high volume footfall
- Simple installation with no matwell required, the interlocking entrance tiles can be easily laid onto floor surfaces
- Optional ‘impact-resistant’ bevelled edges and corners and T-pieces withstand heavy shopping trolleys - see price grid below
- Co-ordinating Alba Entrance Carpet can also be supplied in rolls for primary and secondary dirt barrier use
- Alba is a tufted carpet product and therefore its appearance can vary depending on the direction of the pile and the light in the surrounding environment, to achieve a uniform appearance consider hoovering the product in a single direction
- Fire tested to BS EN 13501-1 and slip tested to BS 7976-2
Please note that this product is subject to a delivery lead time of 5-6 working days
Price List - To order please specify a quantity. Then click the "Add to Basket" button.
(GX0928) PREMIER SURFACE ENTRANCE MATTING TILES - CORNERS: 100mm X 100mm - BLACK
(GX0926) PREMIER SURFACE ENTRANCE MATTING TILES - 30 CM X 30 CM - ANTHRACITE
(GX0927) PREMIER SURFACE ENTRANCE MATTING TILES - EDGING: 78mm X 2.0 M LENGTHS - BLACK
Where possible, we align quantity discounts with outer boxes, so you reduce deliveries and packaging at the same time as saving money
- For every £20 you spend, we’ll plant a tree in our Ecologi Forest. Our aim is to plant thousands of trees in 2022
- Spend over £100 and you’ll also get a free box of organic, fair trade tea in biodegradable packaging – have a cuppa on us!
- Free Next Working Day Delivery On Orders Over £50 for in stock items.
Our EcoCentric Ratings
EcoCentric gives ratings on each of our products that show at a glance their eco-credentials and how they compare to ‘traditional’ products that could be used for the same tasks or purposes.
Our ratings are easily broken down into 4 simple categories:
- A score out of 5 which indicates the performance of the product in comparison to ‘traditional’ or not specifically eco-friendly products in that area. This is to show if there’s any trade-off in efficacy in order to achieve a more environmentally friendly product.
- A score out of 5 to indicate just how ‘eco-friendly’ a product is. This score will take into account everything from environmental impact of production and usage to disposal. A higher score here reflects a low impact on the environment at all stages, for example a product made from recycled materials that doesn’t have any negative impact during use and can then be fully recycled would achieve a score of 5. Sustainability of raw materials will be taken into account for products that aren’t made from recycled materials.
- Our opinion on the product. This part of the rating comes direct from us and reflects how we feel about using the product as a replacement for typical options, taking into account the previous two points. This section could be considered a round-up and a recommendation based on the scores the product has achieved and we hope it will help you to make the choice to place your order.
- Colour coded icons that clearly show why the product is considered eco-friendly, showing the extent of the green credentials where applicable, for example showing if the product is made from sustainable raw materials, partially or fully recycled material or from virgin material. The icons will offer a quick and easy way to see if the product is as environmentally friendly as you require.
If the chat box is not visible please visit our contact us page or call 0808 1699 986 during office hours.
You can close this message and continue browsing the site while you chat.