Premier FastTrack Entrance Mat
What Makes This Product EcoCentric?
How does this product compare to the average product in this area? Find Out More
Premier FastTrack Entrance Mat
Exceptionally durable carpet inserts made from ECONYL®, a recycled nylon material sourced from discarded fishing nets
- The ‘easy-fit’ entrance mat system, premier fast track is ready to be installed right out the box - conveniently supplied in boxes of 8 tiles to cover 1m²
- The easy DIY interlocking system means that installation can normally be achieved in-house without a specialist contractor
- Easily move, clean or replace individual tiles – they clip together and can be unclipped with ease
- Customise your flooring by simply cutting the tiles to shape to fit any space
- Designed for recessed entrance mat wells, with no adhesive required – less mess and faster installation time
- Heavy duty tiles are effective at protecting internal floors and efficiently remove moisture and debris, even from wheeled trolleys, without buckling
- Safe for high heeled footwear, ensuring reduced trip risk
- Fire tested to BS EN 13501-1 and slip tested to BS 7976-2
Please note that this product is subject to a delivery lead time of 5-6 working days
Price List - To order please specify a quantity. Then click the "Add to Basket" button.
(GX0925) PREMIER FASTTRACK - 0.29M X 0.44M - ANTHRACITE - PACK OF 8
Where possible, we align quantity discounts with outer boxes, so you reduce deliveries and packaging at the same time as saving money
- For every £20 you spend, we’ll plant a tree in our Ecologi Forest. Our aim is to plant thousands of trees in 2022
- Spend over £100 and you’ll also get a free box of organic, fair trade tea in biodegradable packaging – have a cuppa on us!
- Free Next Working Day Delivery On Orders Over £50 for in stock items.
Our EcoCentric Ratings
EcoCentric gives ratings on each of our products that show at a glance their eco-credentials and how they compare to ‘traditional’ products that could be used for the same tasks or purposes.
Our ratings are easily broken down into 4 simple categories:
- A score out of 5 which indicates the performance of the product in comparison to ‘traditional’ or not specifically eco-friendly products in that area. This is to show if there’s any trade-off in efficacy in order to achieve a more environmentally friendly product.
- A score out of 5 to indicate just how ‘eco-friendly’ a product is. This score will take into account everything from environmental impact of production and usage to disposal. A higher score here reflects a low impact on the environment at all stages, for example a product made from recycled materials that doesn’t have any negative impact during use and can then be fully recycled would achieve a score of 5. Sustainability of raw materials will be taken into account for products that aren’t made from recycled materials.
- Our opinion on the product. This part of the rating comes direct from us and reflects how we feel about using the product as a replacement for typical options, taking into account the previous two points. This section could be considered a round-up and a recommendation based on the scores the product has achieved and we hope it will help you to make the choice to place your order.
- Colour coded icons that clearly show why the product is considered eco-friendly, showing the extent of the green credentials where applicable, for example showing if the product is made from sustainable raw materials, partially or fully recycled material or from virgin material. The icons will offer a quick and easy way to see if the product is as environmentally friendly as you require.
If the chat box is not visible please visit our contact us page or call 0808 1699 986 during office hours.
You can close this message and continue browsing the site while you chat.