Octoroll Rubber Ring Mat
What Makes This Product EcoCentric?
How does this product compare to the average product in this area? Find Out More
This extremely hardwearing mat is made from 50% recycled materials and is going to do a great job for you for a very long time. We believe that all matting should use recycled content. We need to find as many uses as possible for huge amounts of durable materials that are destined for disposal whilst they are still usable. This makes an ideal entrance mat for all types of premises, especially during the Autumn and Winter.
Octoroll Rubber Ring Mat
Extremely tough entrance matting, made from a rubber mix including more than 50% recycled material
- Highly durable entrance mat ideal for use outdoors in all weather conditions, provides good drainage for rainwater
- Featuring a raised surface design ensures grip in wet conditions while scraping away dirt and debris from footwear
- Large holes allow dirt and debris to fall through, keeping it trapped and preventing it being tracked indoors
- Mats are UV resistant so wont fade and suitable for heavy duty footfall environments
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use, can withstand temperatures of -20°C to +130°C
- Cleaning: Wash with cold water, use a vacuum cleaner or use a pressure pump to remove dirt
Please note that this product is subject to a delivery lead time of 5-6 working days
Price List - To order please specify a quantity. Then click the "Add to Basket" button.
(GX0940) RINGMAT OCTO RUNNER 1M X LINEAR METRE - BLACK
(GX0939) OCTOROLL RUBBER RING MAT - 1M X 9.3M - BLACK - 1 MAT
Where possible, we align quantity discounts with outer boxes, so you reduce deliveries and packaging at the same time as saving money
- For every £20 you spend, we’ll plant a tree in our Ecologi Forest. Our aim is to plant thousands of trees in 2022
- Spend over £100 and you’ll also get a free box of organic, fair trade tea in biodegradable packaging – have a cuppa on us!
- Free Next Working Day Delivery On Orders Over £50 for in stock items.
Our EcoCentric Ratings
EcoCentric gives ratings on each of our products that show at a glance their eco-credentials and how they compare to ‘traditional’ products that could be used for the same tasks or purposes.
Our ratings are easily broken down into 4 simple categories:
- A score out of 5 which indicates the performance of the product in comparison to ‘traditional’ or not specifically eco-friendly products in that area. This is to show if there’s any trade-off in efficacy in order to achieve a more environmentally friendly product.
- A score out of 5 to indicate just how ‘eco-friendly’ a product is. This score will take into account everything from environmental impact of production and usage to disposal. A higher score here reflects a low impact on the environment at all stages, for example a product made from recycled materials that doesn’t have any negative impact during use and can then be fully recycled would achieve a score of 5. Sustainability of raw materials will be taken into account for products that aren’t made from recycled materials.
- Our opinion on the product. This part of the rating comes direct from us and reflects how we feel about using the product as a replacement for typical options, taking into account the previous two points. This section could be considered a round-up and a recommendation based on the scores the product has achieved and we hope it will help you to make the choice to place your order.
- Colour coded icons that clearly show why the product is considered eco-friendly, showing the extent of the green credentials where applicable, for example showing if the product is made from sustainable raw materials, partially or fully recycled material or from virgin material. The icons will offer a quick and easy way to see if the product is as environmentally friendly as you require.