Envopap Envocopy Paper
What Makes This Product EcoCentric?
How does this product compare to the average product in this area? Find Out More
Making copy paper from leftover agricultural waste instead of cutting down trees and replanting saplings makes a great deal of sense, this is one of our hero products for organisations of all kinds. There are a host of added eco benefits - it requires less ink for printing on (use plant based ink to go green), it's fully biodegradable and compostable with no chemical finishes or additives, and it can also be commonly recycled, as can the packaging. If that wasn't enough, for every 8 reams sold, one tree is planted to prevent further deforestation, in addition to our own tree planting pledge. We all need to try to use less paper, however, it will always be necessary in some situations - it would make a huge difference if everyone used this type of paper!
Envopap Envocopy Paper
Perfect alternative for those who want to combine remarkable print with a green conscience
- Made from leaves and stems left over from the harvest and extraction of sugarcane and other agricultural waste material
- 100% biodegradable, compostable and marine degradable. Can also be recycled through normal paper recycling channels
- Paper made from agricultural waste material absorbs less ink and is ideal for use with plant based inks
- 100% recyclable packaging
- Every eight reams of envo paper saves one tree helping prevent further deforestation
- Suitable for everyday use including documents, reports, brochures and all communications
- Eco-friendly paper consumes less ink than conventional paper
- Size: A4 Plain Paper
- Each pack contains 500 sheets, sold in a box of 5 packs!
Price List - To order please specify a quantity. Then click the "Add to Basket" button.
(GX0943) EnvoCopy A4 Copy Paper - White - 80gsm - Box of 5 Packs
Where possible, we align quantity discounts with outer boxes, so you reduce deliveries and packaging at the same time as saving money
- For every £20 you spend, we’ll plant a tree in our Ecologi Forest. Our aim is to plant thousands of trees in 2022
- Spend over £100 and you’ll also get a free box of organic, fair trade tea in biodegradable packaging – have a cuppa on us!
- Free Next Working Day Delivery On Orders Over £50 for in stock items.
Our EcoCentric Ratings
EcoCentric gives ratings on each of our products that show at a glance their eco-credentials and how they compare to ‘traditional’ products that could be used for the same tasks or purposes.
Our ratings are easily broken down into 4 simple categories:
- A score out of 5 which indicates the performance of the product in comparison to ‘traditional’ or not specifically eco-friendly products in that area. This is to show if there’s any trade-off in efficacy in order to achieve a more environmentally friendly product.
- A score out of 5 to indicate just how ‘eco-friendly’ a product is. This score will take into account everything from environmental impact of production and usage to disposal. A higher score here reflects a low impact on the environment at all stages, for example a product made from recycled materials that doesn’t have any negative impact during use and can then be fully recycled would achieve a score of 5. Sustainability of raw materials will be taken into account for products that aren’t made from recycled materials.
- Our opinion on the product. This part of the rating comes direct from us and reflects how we feel about using the product as a replacement for typical options, taking into account the previous two points. This section could be considered a round-up and a recommendation based on the scores the product has achieved and we hope it will help you to make the choice to place your order.
- Colour coded icons that clearly show why the product is considered eco-friendly, showing the extent of the green credentials where applicable, for example showing if the product is made from sustainable raw materials, partially or fully recycled material or from virgin material. The icons will offer a quick and easy way to see if the product is as environmentally friendly as you require.