Part of the Value Products Group

No Minimum Order

 - Anyone Can Order Eco-Friendly Essentials From Us

Live Chat
Image Onclick

Free Delivery On Eligible Orders Over £65


Result Natural Yarn Antibacterial Zig Zag Face Masks

As Low As £17.55

Result Natural Yarn Antibacterial Zig Zag Face Masks

  • slider-image-0
Item 1 of 4
  • slider-image-0
  • slider-image-1
  • slider-image-2
  • slider-image-3
Item 1 of 4
As Low As £17.55

Soft, lightweight and breathable for ultimate comfort

  • Made with 90% natural cotton fibres ideal for reuse
  • Ideal for those with skin sensitive allergies
  • Please note that this is not medical PPE
  • Antibacterial fibres containing silver ions can filter small particles from the air
  • Hand wash only
  • Material: 90% Natural cotton, non-allergic, skin friendly, 8% PROLEN®Siltex, antibacterial fibres containing silver, 2% Elastane
  • Available in Black/Grey, Black/White, Lime, Navy, Pink and White colours
  • One Size fits all

What Makes This Product EcoCentric?


How does this product compare to the average product in this area? Find Out More

Our Opinion

Where masks are not required for PPE or medical use, reusable, washable masks represent a significant improvement over single use disposable masks. It's impossible to imagine how many single use masks have ended up in landfill over the course of the pandemic - this could have been greatly reduced if more reusable masks were worn. 90% of the materials in these masks are made from natural and comfortable cotton, with an antibacterial material and elastane making up the other 10%. These masks can be handwashed and reused many times.

Prices exclude VAT at 20%

Price List - To order please specify a quantity. Then click the "Add to Basket" button.

GX0005-BLK/GRY - Result Natural Yarn AntiBac Zig Zag Face Mask - Black/Grey

Description Result Natural Yarn Antibacterial Zig Zag Face Masks
Size One Size
Pack Qty 1 Mask
1+ £17.55

Save Money & The Planet!

Where possible, we align quantity discounts with outer boxes, so you reduce deliveries and packaging at the same time as saving money

Don't forget!

  • For every £20 you spend, we’ll plant a tree in our Ecologi Forest. Our aim is to plant thousands of trees in 2022
  • Spend over £100 and you’ll also get a free box of organic, fair trade tea in biodegradable packaging – have a cuppa on us!
  • Free Next Working Day Delivery On Orders Over £50 for in stock items.