Organic Cotton Face Masks
What Makes This Product EcoCentric?
How does this product compare to the average product in this area? Find Out More
Organic Cotton means no harmful chemicals or pesticides were used when growing the natural raw material for this range of masks. They are re-usable and machine washable, incorporating recycled content ear loops. The packaging is a big step forward over typical alternatives which are typically plastic based - these masks are supplied an innovative hygienic biodegradable bag and a 100% recycled content box. It's impossible to imagine how many single use masks have ended up in landfill over the course of the pandemic - this could have been greatly reduced if more reusable face coverings were worn.
Organic Cotton Face Masks
Sustainable 100% organic cotton reusable face masks
- Made in Germany from 100% sustainable organic cotton and ideal for reuse
- Made with 2 layers of certified organic sustainable cotton and 1 layer of certified melt blown filter
- Machine washable at 30 degrees and reusable with recycled soft elastic ear loops
- Each mask comes individually packed in a hygienic compostable bag made from plant fibres and a 100% recycled fabric waste cardboard box that can be recycled
- Certifications: EN14683, ISO 22609-2004 and ASTM F2100-19/F2299. Not classed as medical PPE
- Full length concealed nose bridge to achieve a secure fit over your nose and face
- Available in Black or White for Adults, available in White for Kids
- One Size fits all
Price List - To order please specify a quantity. Then click the "Add to Basket" button.
Where possible, we align quantity discounts with outer boxes, so you reduce deliveries and packaging at the same time as saving money
- For every £20 you spend, we’ll plant a tree in our Ecologi Forest. Our aim is to plant thousands of trees in 2022
- Spend over £100 and you’ll also get a free box of organic, fair trade tea in biodegradable packaging – have a cuppa on us!
- Free Next Working Day Delivery On Orders Over £50 for in stock items.
Our EcoCentric Ratings
EcoCentric gives ratings on each of our products that show at a glance their eco-credentials and how they compare to ‘traditional’ products that could be used for the same tasks or purposes.
Our ratings are easily broken down into 4 simple categories:
- A score out of 5 which indicates the performance of the product in comparison to ‘traditional’ or not specifically eco-friendly products in that area. This is to show if there’s any trade-off in efficacy in order to achieve a more environmentally friendly product.
- A score out of 5 to indicate just how ‘eco-friendly’ a product is. This score will take into account everything from environmental impact of production and usage to disposal. A higher score here reflects a low impact on the environment at all stages, for example a product made from recycled materials that doesn’t have any negative impact during use and can then be fully recycled would achieve a score of 5. Sustainability of raw materials will be taken into account for products that aren’t made from recycled materials.
- Our opinion on the product. This part of the rating comes direct from us and reflects how we feel about using the product as a replacement for typical options, taking into account the previous two points. This section could be considered a round-up and a recommendation based on the scores the product has achieved and we hope it will help you to make the choice to place your order.
- Colour coded icons that clearly show why the product is considered eco-friendly, showing the extent of the green credentials where applicable, for example showing if the product is made from sustainable raw materials, partially or fully recycled material or from virgin material. The icons will offer a quick and easy way to see if the product is as environmentally friendly as you require.