EnviroGlove Recyclable Gloves
EnviroGlove Recyclable Gloves
New and innovative recyclable gloves provide an eco-friendly alternative to vinyl, nitrile and latex gloves, with comparable performance and comfort
- Millions of disposable gloves are disposed of via landfill every year. The vast majority of these contain non organic chemicals and will take decades, centuries or longer to degrade. EnviroGloves are recyclable and feature a non-toxic blend that is environmentally friendly
- High quality hybrid poly material offers comparable flexibility, durability, comfort and performance to common glove materials, with improved feel and reduced fatigue during extended wear
- Ideal for use across all types of industry including food, manufacturing, engineering and medical, as well as general use for increased hygiene protocols
- Smaller dispenser box size than typical disposable gloves – not only is this fully recyclable but it further reduces environmental impact during shipping
- Compliant with the requirements of EN455: medical gloves for single use, parts 1-4 and AQL 1.5
- Blue construction and tested in accordance with EN1186, making them suitable for food contact
- Latex and powder free construction helps to reduce the risk of allergic reaction and cross contamination
- Hybrid Polymer material is free from the following chemicals: Butadiene, Protein, Accelerators, Ammonia & Phthalates
- Choose from a range of sizes in boxes of 100 gloves
- Please note that gloves used for medical purposes will need to be disposed of via clinical waste channels if they have had contact with bodily fluids
What Makes This Product EcoCentric?
How does this product compare to the average product in this area? Find Out More
EnviroGlove claim to have removed the non organic chemicals which are harmful to our soils and last for an eternity in landfill, any non contaminated gloves can be disposed of through your current recycling processes. The lack of toxic elements is also likely to be beneficial to anyone who may have allergies or skin sensitivities when using other disposable gloves. They are also suitable for use with food. Any gloves that are deemed to be overly soiled or have come into contact with bodily fluids will need to be disposed of following government guidelines which is a drawback in the recyclable benefits these gloves offer. Ultimately, they are still disposable so switching to a reusable glove may be a more eco-friendly options if safe and visible to do so.
Prices exclude VAT at 20%
Price List - To order please specify a quantity. Then click the "Add to Basket" button.
Save Money & The Planet!
Where possible, we align quantity discounts with outer boxes, so you reduce deliveries and packaging at the same time as saving money
- For every £20 you spend, we’ll plant a tree in our Ecologi Forest. Our aim is to plant thousands of trees in 2022
- Spend over £100 and you’ll also get a free box of organic, fair trade tea in biodegradable packaging – have a cuppa on us!
- Free Next Working Day Delivery On Orders Over £50 for in stock items.
Biiodegradable green disposable gloves that provide high levels of protection
100% biodegradable black disposable gloves
best-selling 100% biodegradable blue disposable gloves