Patch Natural Bamboo Plasters with Aloe Vera
What Makes This Product EcoCentric?
How does this product compare to the average product in this area? Find Out More
First aid is a great example of an essential product area that typically only has options that are bad news for the environment. First aid consumables are almost all exclusively single use, wrapped in plastic, often containing plastic, manufactured and imported from the Far East with a big carbon footprint relative to the size and weight of the item - yet all organisations have a legal obligation to stock satisfactory first aid. However, Patch plasters are the answer! Made from 100% natural, organic and certified bamboo not only means no plastic and sustainable manufacturing, they're also a better product than most cotton (or plastic) based products because they're naturally antimicrobial and stronger, as well as being fully hypoallergenic. Better still, the plaster itself and all of the packaging is fully home compostable which is a huge step forward for first aid consumables. Patch plasters contain no chemicals which is great news for sensitive skin as well as the earth once disposed of. The additional ethical benefits of being cruelty free and vegan friendly top it off. We hope Patch extend to the full range of first aid products and not just plasters!
Patch Natural Bamboo Plasters with Aloe Vera
100% compostable plasters with healing aloe vera extract, supplied in a tube of 25 strip plasters
- Natural plasters are the perfect adhesive strip for those who like to keep it simple and subtle
- Made from certified organic bamboo and a soft gauze pad, plasters adhere through the use of a hypoallergenic pressure sensitive self-adhesive
- Bamboo fibre is naturally antimicrobial and hypoallergenic, to provide long lasting support for those with sensitive skin
- Enriched with natural aloe vera to help sooth minor burns, blisters and minor abrasions
- Fully compostable, including the tube and all the packaging
- Free of chemicals and suitable for all sensitive skin types
- Cruelty free and vegan friendly, patch plasters have not been tested on animals and the manufacturing operates in an animal safe environment
- Tube contains 25 x strip plasters measuring 85mm x 19mm
Price List - To order please specify a quantity. Then click the "Add to Basket" button.
(GX0731) Patch Bamboo Plasters with Aloe Vera - 85 x 19mm - Tube of 25
Where possible, we align quantity discounts with outer boxes, so you reduce deliveries and packaging at the same time as saving money
- For every £20 you spend, we’ll plant a tree in our Ecologi Forest. Our aim is to plant thousands of trees in 2022
- Spend over £100 and you’ll also get a free box of organic, fair trade tea in biodegradable packaging – have a cuppa on us!
- Free Next Working Day Delivery On Orders Over £50 for in stock items.
Our EcoCentric Ratings
EcoCentric gives ratings on each of our products that show at a glance their eco-credentials and how they compare to ‘traditional’ products that could be used for the same tasks or purposes.
Our ratings are easily broken down into 4 simple categories:
- A score out of 5 which indicates the performance of the product in comparison to ‘traditional’ or not specifically eco-friendly products in that area. This is to show if there’s any trade-off in efficacy in order to achieve a more environmentally friendly product.
- A score out of 5 to indicate just how ‘eco-friendly’ a product is. This score will take into account everything from environmental impact of production and usage to disposal. A higher score here reflects a low impact on the environment at all stages, for example a product made from recycled materials that doesn’t have any negative impact during use and can then be fully recycled would achieve a score of 5. Sustainability of raw materials will be taken into account for products that aren’t made from recycled materials.
- Our opinion on the product. This part of the rating comes direct from us and reflects how we feel about using the product as a replacement for typical options, taking into account the previous two points. This section could be considered a round-up and a recommendation based on the scores the product has achieved and we hope it will help you to make the choice to place your order.
- Colour coded icons that clearly show why the product is considered eco-friendly, showing the extent of the green credentials where applicable, for example showing if the product is made from sustainable raw materials, partially or fully recycled material or from virgin material. The icons will offer a quick and easy way to see if the product is as environmentally friendly as you require.
If the chat box is not visible please visit our contact us page or call 0808 1699 986 during office hours.
You can close this message and continue browsing the site while you chat.